What's Up With Landgrab?

Avon(AJ)Jerrix

Guardian
I don't PvP. but I wondered if someone could give a brief comment on Landgrab lately. A month ago it was all Why So Serious. Now it's mostly Entropy and one House of Gamers. What's been going on?

I don't PvP. but I wondered if someone could give a brief comment on Landgrab lately. A month ago it was all Why So Serious. Now it's mostly Entropy and one House of Gamers. What's been going on?

Have a look on hof and you will see who who is House of Gamers is ;)

So is the biggest Lang grab battle coming on Sunday Takuta plateu land area, alot of ppl hunting spiders must be nice tax from them :yup::yup::yup:

So is the biggest Lang grab battle coming on Sunday Takuta plateu land area, alot of ppl hunting spiders must be nice tax from them :yup::yup::yup:

It was for about a week, then MA pretty much screwed us with the Araneatrox Elite spawn, then HM made it even worse. Now it's back down to normal (small) income.

It was for about a week, then MA pretty much screwed us with the Araneatrox Elite spawn, then HM made it even worse. Now it's back down to normal (small) income.

I hope we see good fight and someone stream takuta LG 13:57 ingame time

Back