Question: How to increase weapon's: critical rate and tiers ?

Can't change critical rate except buffs. Everyone gets 2%.

Tiers, you just shoot.

I thought accuracy enhancers affected the Hit and Crit Hit ability fields? :scratch2:

I coupled them as buffs but I would refrain from using enhancers.

Ares rings, Summer Ring, Easter Ring all those give you boost to crit hit rate.
Accuracy enhancers - those give you also crit boost rate 0,4% per slot but they are expensive and with actual price like 900% it is only wasting of money to use it( they are breaking after 2500-4000 of shots depend on what gun you are using it)

You also can have mod Viceroy armor which is giving you 1% of crit rate more but... you need to do the armor by yourself, you cannot buy it and when you will do it you cannot sell it so it will be forever on yours account. Actually cost to do it is like 17k peds.

Hi guys,

<title question>

Thanks.

Tiers is increased by using the weapon until it reaches Tierable status every 0.9, 1.9, 2.9 and so on. Then you right click it and choose "Tier up" and provide the required materials. Crit is increased by adding accuracy enhancers in the tier slots.

use weapons that are 10/10 Hit ability stat... Usually SIB weapons that are L are like this. Some UL have sib too, but are a bit more pricey.

Increase Crit:

Earth Shock Trooper Armor
Rings (Ares + some others aswell but expencive ones)
Accuracy Enhancers on tiered weapons

I coupled them as buffs but I would refrain from using enhancers.

What 5$ says! Noobs especially, shouldn't use enhancers on smaller weapons. The best you could do for reasonable expense is get ares ring improved. Buy in person or from strongboxes or auction house.

The dream setup would be the new Scintillator gun + the ring (xmas ares or easter) + EST or mod viceroy = not a nube setup tho.

Back