SAAT - Sweating Alarm and Analysis Tool

Asura

Young
Hello everyone,
I'm here to show you the Sweating Alarm and Analysis Tool (SAAT). It is a different project with respect the old thread of one year ago.

The tool has the following features:
  • It informs you when a mob is dry
  • It informs you even if the mob kills you
  • It performs analysis of sweating sessions computing the average bottles at minutes gathered during each session
The tool is structured in four tabs: Sweating, Analysis, Configuration, Contact:

The Sweating tab consists in one button (Drop icon) that lets to activate the sweating alarm that informs you when a mob is dry or it kills you.

The Analysis tab is composed of a Start/Stop and Reset button to manage the current sweating session timer, a form to insert the number of Vibrant Sweat collected at the end of the current sweating session, a Start Analysis button that computes and saves the average number of Vibrant Sweat gathered at minute for each saved sweating session, a Delete Session button that deletes the selected saved sweating session in the list.

The Configuration tab allows to configure the path of chat.log file and to set your favourite alarm sound among three available

The Contact tab with information to contact me in case of problems or new ideas to improve this tool.

At start of the tool, please check in the Configuration tab if the path of chat.log is right.

Pay attention:
-If you are Fullscreen mode, the tool works if you are in game. If you give ALT+TAB to change window, I don't ensure it works, you need to come back to the Fullscreen mode game.
-If you are in Window mode, the tool works always, even if you change window.
-Remember to have enabled the "Enable Main Chat Logging" in the HUD option of the game (because it allows to store the string of channels)

lWPDl

http://imgur.com/a/lWPDl

Srpfw

http://imgur.com/a/Srpfw

The tool was tested on Windows 10 and must be run in the same folder of the two .dll libraries provided in the uploaded archive.

If you have problems or new ideas, please report them also in this discussion. I work alone but during free time, I will improve the tool with your ideas, if any.

Link SAAT ---> https://mega.nz/#!JJMTjaQD!MSJpjCr26xs4F0HWeNytXJJM4vRfk0d3ZU_zZACPGhU
Click on Download with Browser.

Password to extract the archive: ambulimax

Leave a feedback for this project.

So I tried out SAAT today and its a very nice extremely useful compact program. :wtg:

I chose to run it in Fullscreen mode under Windows 10 and the alarm works fine for me.
For fullscreen players: Entropia must be started first, and then SAAT.
(So if you reverse the order and start SAAT, and then EU, the alarm won't work.)

Must click on the drop icon 1 time to start alarm. It's working when it says "Stop to sweat".
(Perhaps consider changing that wording to something like "Click to Stop alarm"??)
Perhaps consider adding input box for time in case sweater forgot to start/stop timer in Analysis tab.
Also Options>HUD>"Enable Main Chat Logging" already on, likely for either LBML or EL/ET (Entropia Life/Tracker).

Bugs:
Noticed that clicking Analyze button without any number for vibrant sweat that SAAT stops responding.
Also stops responding if clicked Delete session without clicking a session-line first, or if no session to delete.
I'm sure in both cases just needs a simple null check routine dropped in?

Added the 2 images you linked to.
Because they aren't showing up on forums

Startup screen

Analysis screen

I like SAAT a lot for swunting because I don't need to keep looking at systems messages for when mob runs dry.
So it'll increase my efficiency in that way.
Many thanks Asura. :thumbup::thumbup:

Hi,

I just joined this forum and took an interest in this section as I am learning Python and Javascript.

Congrats, your tool sounds like a great utility to have. But your previous tool was deemed by MA to automate one's game-play without active supervision and I think this tool does the same thing. Do you think it will be okay with MA?

For the benefit of those reading this thread, here is the link to the previous thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?280539-Sweat-Alarm

Cheers!

Back