Society
Crimson Devils
Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo
Well this is a first.
Just went to Yahoo and saw this :clap::clap:

Unless its just cookie advertising.

eu_advertisement.jpg

Last edited:
im quite certain that 99% of advertising nowadays is cookie advertising... or at least the banner advertising is. you just get generic ads when using inkognito browsing

i get it all the time as well - its because i like eu already.
If I use my work account for example and I go to yahoo I wont see those ads.

Yeah, cookie advertising. How many of us would piss your pants if MA paid for a commercial spot for the super bowl lol

False. No rings in loot from mobs

Yeah, cookie advertising. How many of us would piss your pants if MA paid for a commercial spot for the super bowl lol

Wonder how it worked for World of Tanks?

False. No rings in loot from mobs

Yep, that is what I thought independently too the moment I saw the ad! I mean, c'mon, at how many levels is this stupid?
1) It's advertising that I'm tempted to believe only people who already know EU get to see;
2) It appears to suggest people should want to identify with being a loathsome creature;
3) It's not even a true statement in terms of the most likely association that is contained within (rings from mobs)

That's the unfortunate part of advertising now. You get ads for places you've already been and items you've already bought.

Personalization ads

Besides cookies, what you do online via your browser, if you do not sign out your gmail, everything will based on your activities, the ads will show the most relevant to it

as long as this player and this soc is in this game we cant have nice things gg

I was watching youtube the other day and to my surprice suddenly a video about Entropia showed upp as add:) Usually i skipp the adds as soon i can but i had to se what its was about hehe reminded me of the old comercial videos from back in the days was nice to se :D

Want to make your search results more interesting? Do a shopping search for stuff like sheep sex dolls, chloroform & duct tape, S&M gear... :D

What is even more suprising is that someone still use malware infested yahoo in 2017.

Yeah its a creepy world when my computer ads are governed by my amazon searches.

Getting ready for a super bowl party, we had a ton of seafood flown here. For two weeks all I saw on my browsers was ads for oyster shuckers and lobster crackers.

Then there was the 1000w lightbulb phase.

The funny thing is these adds appear AFTER I buy the item. I mean really...who would spend 2 weeks determining which oyster shucker to buy (besides fivedolla...who would need to figure out its oysters-per-pec first)

Side note, change your yahoo weather to display in Celcius if you live in America. All your ads will be in Spanish eventually because it thinks you're from Mexico.

Side note, change your yahoo weather to display in Celcius if you live in America. All your ads will be in Spanish eventually because it thinks you're from Mexico.

That's the opposite of a problem, freedom units make no sense at all ;)

That's the opposite of a problem, freedom units make no sense at all ;)

Oh yeah I agree...the american system is so stupid. When people ask me for directions I like to tell them in km instead of miles...just to see the stupid look on their faces.

It really makes life such a pain here...2 sets of sockets and wrenches in the garage, and I never know exactly how bad the heat is my Australian friends are wincing about.

Oh yeah I agree...the american system is so stupid. When people ask me for directions I like to tell them in km instead of miles...just to see the stupid look on their faces.

It really makes life such a pain here...2 sets of sockets and wrenches in the garage, and I never know exactly how bad the heat is my Australian friends are wincing about.

Use furlongs if you really want to fuck with them :laugh:

Plus, australian units is just putting everything upside down no? :dunce:

Back