An idea about how to make Explosive crafting benefit the EU economy

Why should crafter be forced to buy stackables with MU ?

I know why you want it.
From your point of view and many others aswell, the crafters should pay for the hunters/miners freeplay.

Why ???

This is a BS argument. Nobody says that crafters should pay for hunters/miners.
The system should be so that crrafters make stuff from materials that hunters/miners find.
The crafter should then be able to sell back his crafted goods to hunters and miners for a nice markup as well.

But this will only work if crafters can make anything usefull that justifies the mark up they charge.
And this is maybe the biggest issue. Crafters cannot make stuff anymore that hunters and miners need.

i think ive heard this proposal at least a hundred times already...

i wonder how hunters and miners would like the idea to get rid of ammo or probs for tt :D

why can they buy stuff at the tt for tt gambling at all ... and note unL gear here is like the exp bp :lolup:

i wonder how hunters and miners would like the idea to get rid of ammo or probs for tt :D

why can they buy stuff at the tt for tt gambling at all ... and note unL gear here is like the exp bp :lolup:

Well, over 10 years ago I started my mindforce carreer.
ME was then an ammo type which you could not buy from tt.
It was made from sweat and Force nexus.
At some point I even paid 400% for ME just because I found mindforce cool enough to do so.
Now with the ME from the TT I dont care anymore about mindforce because everybody can do it cheaply and so it lost it's charm to me.

I could justify the buying price of 400% because the skill price was 25000%. selling a 10 ped skill implant made me back my ped.

What I want to say is that we already used to have a crafted ammo system, where the ammo was made from mined and sweated materials.
So why not again?

If it was up to me there would not be a trade terminal anymore. Everything in EU should be found/mined/looted or similar. To make a closed loop economy where all materials actually had a purpose.

Nowadays nearly nothing has a purpose anymore.
Everything you find/loot goes into the TT and anything you need you buy from TT.

How freaking boring is that!

Well, over 10 years ago I started my mindforce carreer.
ME was then an ammo type which you could not buy from tt.
It was made from sweat and Force nexus.
At some point I even paid 400% for ME just because I found mindforce cool enough to do so.
Now with the ME from the TT I dont care anymore about mindforce because everybody can do it cheaply and so it lost it's charm to me.

I could justify the buying price of 400% because the skill price was 25000%. selling a 10 ped skill implant made me back my ped.

What I want to say is that we already used to have a crafted ammo system, where the ammo was made from mined and sweated materials.
So why not again?

If it was up to me there would not be a trade terminal anymore. Everything in EU should be found/mined/looted or similar. To make a closed loop economy where all materials actually had a purpose.

Nowadays nearly nothing has a purpose anymore.
Everything you find/loot goes into the TT and anything you need you buy from TT.

How freaking boring is that!

simple if should the base rules apply to all ... some sorts of tt gambling for any profession or not ... and for mindforce it got fixed kinda too :D

The problem isnt explosive prints the problem is lack of decent things to craft which get bought up by hunters and miners and thus in turn increases the mu of materials. Theirs lots things ma could do to increase this or things id like to see.

For instance lower tt armor not ul but so say angel shin guards l is 200 pet tt id like to see like maybe a 25 ped tt version for when i do say a daily mission and its a big ass mob. Just for the little hunts i like to do now and then without buying a massive 1k ped tt armor just to do it.

Another good idea is customise gun skins with textures or skins. Counter strike does this with their guns and add kills etc to their guns.

L version rings with certain buffs but unlike ul rings these decay while worn.

Just 3 things their surely you guys could come up with hundreads but the right priceing these things could work pretty good for people on budgets that fancy dipping their toes into some big mobs now and then.

The problem isnt explosive prints the problem is lack of decent things to craft which get bought up by hunters and miners and thus in turn increases the mu of materials. Theirs lots things ma could do to increase this or things id like to see.

For instance lower tt armor not ul but so say angel shin guards l is 200 pet tt id like to see like maybe a 25 ped tt version for when i do say a daily mission and its a big ass mob. Just for the little hunts i like to do now and then without buying a massive 1k ped tt armor just to do it.

This is not a problem. you can already buy a set of "uber" armour for very little ped.
For example, instead of an expensive angel set, you could easily buy a set of stealth (L) for around 110%.
Rutuba, spartacus etc, all (L) and cheaply available.
Absolutely no TT armour needed for that.
In contrary, if TT would sell that as well, it would destroy even that little mark up that is left from looted or crafted stuff.

L version rings with certain buffs but unlike ul rings these decay while worn.

Dont worry, decay WILL be added to the exsisting rings we have now.
MA just waits untill EVERYBODY is wearing them and is so used to them that they cant live without it anymore.
Then they will add decay.

This is not a problem. you can already buy a set of "uber" armour for very little ped.
For example, instead of an expensive angel set, you could easily buy a set of stealth (L) for around 110%.
In contrary, if TT would sell that as well, it would destroy even that little mark up that is left from looted or crafted stuff.

Dont worry, decay WILL be added to the exsisting rings we have now.
MA just waits untill EVERYBODY is wearing them and is so used to them that they cant live without it anymore.
Then they will add decay.

Stealth set is still like 500 ped for a set and as for the others rutuba is 1131,70 PED tt for set spartacus 943 ped set and - stealth thats if you can get all the parts. If you play entropia part time like alot of people do, do you really want to be spending this amount on armor so you can go have some fun for a few hours. This isn't affordable to the average gamer and hunting small mobs these days is so bloody boring i am not surprised retention rate is low with new avatars.

I understand ubers wouldn't like this idea but the thing is their always going to come out on top anyways with their eco gear and that fact they dont pay mu. It really doesn't bother me if i lose 1k ped to a top player on a mob at all what bothers me is the fact it could cost me 1k ped for an armor i dont plan on using for long. I dont play these days to make a profit although it is a plus, i purely play for fun so the more ammo i got to shoot the better for when i do decide to play.

rdi amp l is a perfect example i buy these big deal their 27 ped a pop but it means i got that extra 1200 ped free which an a106 would cost to go have fun with.

Last edited:
Stealth set is still like 500 ped for a set and as for the others rutuba is 1131,70 PED tt for set spartacus 943 ped set and - stealth thats if you can get all the parts. If you play entropia part time like alot of people do, do you really want to be spending this amount on armor so you can go have some fun for a few hours. This isn't affordable to the average gamer and hunting small mobs these days is so bloody boring i am not surprised retention rate is low with new avatars.

common, 500~1000 ped for UBER stats isnt much. if it would become even cheaper then it would not be uber anymore, but just standard.
And we're not talking about MU here, but just TT value. Those 500~1000 peds can even be sold back to TT for minimal losses.
And btw, you can always get a low tt uber (L) set. Perfectly possible.

And as for hunting small or big mobs, it's both equally boring game wise, except maybe for the possible loot.
Small mobs with small gun equals big mobs with big guns (except for the loot).

Dang it ma, just make a nuke gun tat uses a million explosives so hunters can finally stop bitching about no gun that will do over x ped pet click. Make one use 1 million explosives, another 5 million, another 10 million, etc.

Make an entire line of em... That and make em all crafted... for all skill levels... so that there's equivalent level gun for each of the ep bps out there... and then some... actually go for broke and make it go up even higher than it does now... make it so that there's at least 10 levels of ep bps instead of only 5.

Don't tell me there's no room in the weapon books for it. Lots of spots in Weapon III book says that it's reserved for placeholders or whatnot... put some damn bps in there already... Let's create a whole line of "Boom Boom" guns.

We wanna see a gun that will wipe out an entire race of mob (cover the whole LA, or least half of it) with one click. Give us a 'real' reason to use these autoloot pills, and make a whole line of those too, all crafted, with different radius levels, so that upper level ones match the radius of those upper level grenade guns that will wipe out the entire LA in one click.

Last edited:
This is a BS argument. Nobody says that crafters should pay for hunters/miners.

So this is BS ???

If I read all this threads, I read always add some resources from hunting/mining to Explo BP, what exactly means force crafter to pay MU, while miners and hunters are not forced to do that!

That exactly is the main problem for crafters.

The insane amount of L items dropping form hunting, eliminates any option to sell crafted items.

I TTed, all my crafted armor parts I made last few mounth because I simply couldn´t sell it.
Was a lost as I paid MU for the materials, and used residue that I could have sold for MU, too.
Anyways, needed to free the PEDs locked in unsellable items.

Back