Auto Loot Pets

Scurvy Sityl

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Scurvy Sityl LaRoux
Does anyone with experience know what the cost of running an auto loot pet is compared to using the pills?

Do you have to keep feeding it for the buff to work, or can you let it run at 0%?

Which method is more efficient?

Last I knew it was 4 to 1 to use the pet over the pill... meaning it is a useless pet.

Range is too close. 5m not near big enough. For added cost should be all of radar. Premium cost, premium service. Instead, more cost less service....

Dont know too much about pets and buffs, but if the pet has more than one buff, does that cost even more or the same amount? If the same then it may be worth it by having it as a "bonus". If it just costs more though then yeah taking a pill is prob better....unless you just cant keep your pet in your bag.

Dont know too much about pets and buffs, but if the pet has more than one buff, does that cost even more or the same amount? If the same then it may be worth it by having it as a "bonus". If it just costs more though then yeah taking a pill is prob better....unless you just cant keep your pet in your bag.

Sadly you can only have "one" passive pet buff active at any one time from your pet, and only one pet spawned.

Things change though, the future for pets is......errr slow...But it will come yay!!! (maybe).

Rick

Range is too close. 5m not near big enough. For added cost should be all of radar. Premium cost, premium service. Instead, more cost less service....

My guess is they plan to add range extension buff to add to your 5m loot buff so it will be even more cost for the service. 10 ped 5.1 meter, 20 ped 5.2 meter, 30 ped 5.3 meter, you know, something really useful.

There goes my dream of having a flock of mini atrox following me around

There are a few mod faps around for sale that will help you realize your dream.

Back