Question: Why pvp people that hunting?

XLT

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Xrated La Tina
I was hunting yesterday in pvp minding my own business when suddenly someone decided to kill me while i was killing mob. I know is allowed and i don't whine about that just wondering what people do that. What do they try to gain? Whats going on in there heads? Why they do it?

PS: Well the person that pvp'ed me i returned the favor and killed him again and again untill he logged off. So he screwed himself up

edit= he try to hunt after killing me

If it was PVP3, i have no idea. If you were hunting in pvp4, i'd asume they were after loot.

because he can ? why reason needed? maybe he wanted to be one in radar.

Game makes us abilities, no reasons needed.

You look at what happened like it's something bad.

Now, you can turn it around. If nothing unexpected ever happens, if everything is always perfectly logical and easy to understand it means you are sitting all alone in your echo chamber and nothing around you is real.
If you look at it this way, escaping the "safe zone" now and then isn't such a bad thing.

because he can ? why reason needed? maybe he wanted to be one in radar.

Game makes us abilities, no reasons needed.

Didnt say he couldent. just want to know his motivation. because i didnt let him hunt after that. so he screwed himself whit it. and if its true he only did because he can then its a stupid reason if u ask me.

PS: i killed him afterwards untill he got tired of dyieng and logged of. Just want to understand his motivation.

My guess is that he saw some PvP vids on youtube and wanted to be awesome like Joda.

Now, you can turn it around. If nothing unexpected ever happens, if everything is always perfectly logical and easy to understand it means you are sitting all alone in your echo chamber and nothing around you is real.
If you look at it this way, escaping the "safe zone" now and then isn't such a bad thing.

lol what safe zone? its a game there is no danger u make it like its a real fight :D. i think u need to take the game less serious

Didnt say he couldent. just want to know his motivation. because i didnt let him hunt after that. so he screwed himself whit it. and if its true he only did because he can then its a stupid reason if u ask me.

PS: i killed him afterwards untill he got tired of dyieng and logged of. Just want to understand his motivation.

motivation is that you both wanted to spend money to get nothing for it.

he spent like few shots mayb efew peds to kill you because he wanted.
You spent way more peds to kill him several times .

All situation is good, who is winning here? Ma, because it sell s you ammo and guns :D

GG both :)

//mg

lol what safe zone? its a game there is no danger u make it like its a real fight :D. i think u need to take the game less serious
Er, well no, was not talking about danger... How to explain this. Um, let me put it this way: I believe we can really experience reality only when we encounter something we can't understand (as in: Reality = The Big Unknown).

Yes, I know we're speaking about virtual reality here. So, you can always say nothing's real here.
It would be perfectly logical response, sure. If nothing is real the person you encountered wasn't real either. Anyone who believes this was a real human being you encountered there would then be delusional, to put it mildly.
It all depends on your viewpoint, you have your I have mine. Wan't to try mine for a second? No? Sure, I have no problem with that. ;)

Leviathans and killing people in pvp hmm... Was it Looser? :wtg:

Didnt say is bad you just assumed it. And i was looking for answer why he try this . but u tell me just to man up kinda.

My guesses.

Because he could
Testing something
Sticking big toe in the pvp waters
Being mischievous
Venting
Wanted to see if he could clear you out of his hunting area
People are random
Any number of other scenarios

:scratch2:

I saw someone killing something in pvp once. I 2 shot them. Why? Because it's pvp..... that's what you do in pvp...

I shoot all thats not soc in PVP, allways easiest to dont discriminate :)

"Some do it for fun"

Sadly, humanity isn't very nice when there are no rules.

That's why there are rules.

I was hunting yesterday in pvp minding my own business when suddenly someone decided to kill me while i was killing mob. I know is allowed and i don't whine about that just wondering what people do that. What do they try to gain? Whats going on in there heads? Why they do it?

PS: Well the person that pvp'ed me i returned the favor and killed him again and again untill he logged off. So he screwed himself up

edit= he try to hunt after killing me

MA promote PVP for years.
When ppl do pvp - MA don't need to develop new content because Pkers are self sufficient in crating fun on their own.
So MA do no need to code anything, no need to have developers logged in game, no need to have community manager to communicate frequently with players, no need to create events,prices and rewards, no need to fix any bug as ppl don't have time to think on bugs, on long promised new functionality, on to finish or develop further various game areas like space, stables, game economy balance ect.
They really gain a lot - they can fire half staff and other half have time to play with compets or go on holydays.
Why?
Because of good boys like you and your oponent.
You work for MA - again and again and again until one of you log off.
That's a lot of peds for MA and no need them to work too.
And MA found a way to fuck also those who really don't want PVP and stay out of pvp area because they gave to brave boys way to do it out of PVP area too so we have a lot of vampire dildos, pupkins, various robots and other mobs controllable by good boys...

I reckon he pvp'd you because:

1) he isn't getting any sex, for years.
2) he's got a tiny tiny penis
3) he's probably really ugly in RL
4) he beat kids up at school, 4 years younger
5) he likes to have a wank, whilst he kills people.

Rick :)

I reckon he pvp'd you because:

1) he isn't getting any sex, for years.
2) he's got a tiny tiny penis
3) he's probably really ugly in RL
4) he beat kids up at school, 4 years younger
5) he likes to have a wank, whilst he kills people.

Rick :)

You forgot that he at a young age was r.aped by his uncle.
And now wife refuse him as his uncle still live with them.
Also because she could have a problem to know who is father of her children's lol.

Didnt say is bad you just assumed it.
I guess I did, kinda. I assumed it bothered you a little. Just a little obviously 'cuz it was him who logged out in the end, not you.
And i was looking for answer why he try this.
I suspect we got a pretty good selection of those. Who knows, some of them may be true.
but u tell me just to man up kinda.
Not really. We have played together, you didn't seem like snowflake/whiner type, so... Well, it doesn't make much sense to say that to the winner in PvP anyway. :)

Yo ah think its da OP doin' uh bit o' boasting here.
dere he wuz just chillin in PVP an' along comes someone who disrespects him yo.
What else can he do but bitchslapz him upside his pimpin head fo shizz- several times so he gets da message,
Then post on da forums what he did so brothas can see what uh bad nigga he iz don't make me shank ya!

Last edited:
Yo ah think its da OP doin' uh bit o' boasting here.
dere he wuz just chillin in PVP an' along comes someone who disrespects him.
What else can he do but pimpslap him alongside his bitching head - several times so he gets da message,
Then post on da forums what he did so brothas can see what uh bad nigga he iz don't make me shank ya!

Didn't understand a word of that Ranavolana, did you mean the above? :cool:

How can you all be for pvp but be against space pvp. Tall stupid.:lolup:

How can you all be for pvp but be against space pvp. Tall stupid.:lolup:

Space PVP is:

NON CONSENSUAL LOOTABLE PVP

Players such as me, didn't give a rat's ass what happened in PVP 1,2,3 or 4 before space.
We didn't go there and the little petty arguments didn't affect us. We still dont care and we never will.

Now EVERYONE who wishes to go to a different planet has to go through PVP!

Do you get it now? Because I can do pictures..... ;)

Space PVP is:

NON CONSENSUAL LOOTABLE PVP

Players such as me, didn't give a rat's ass what happened in PVP 1,2,3 or 4 before space.
We didn't go there and the little petty arguments didn't affect us. We still dont care and we never will.

Now EVERYONE who wishes to go to a different planet has to go through PVP!

Do you get it now? Because I can do pictures..... ;)

So was this other place you silly little sissy.

Oh you are awful, but I like you! :)

Space is just as optional as pvp4 though. Technically a player can get from planet to planet by never being in pvp space at all simply by using a mothership and logging.

Back