Question: Why pvp people that hunting?

Space is just as optional as pvp4 though. Technically a player can get from planet to planet by never being in pvp space at all simply by using a mothership and logging.

You are either in space or you're not.

PS: Watch this on a 3D TV, it's amazing.

All pvp is consensual.

PS: Well the person that pvp'ed me i returned the favor and killed him again and again untill he logged off. So he screwed himself up

Is this not harassment and against the rules?

Definitely not if he shot first. And otherwise probably not either, you can easily move somewhere else. I don't think MA cares a lot about what happens in pvp.

Mindark dont give a single fuck what happens in pvp as long as its not an exploit and as long as its in the spirit of pvp. I asked mindark directly in a support case what their stance was when it comes to killing people over and over. This was the response:

mipYckx.png

Space PVP is:

NON CONSENSUAL LOOTABLE PVP

Players such as me, didn't give a rat's ass what happened in PVP 1,2,3 or 4 before space.
We didn't go there and the little petty arguments didn't affect us. We still dont care and we never will.

Now EVERYONE who wishes to go to a different planet has to go through PVP!

Do you get it now? Because I can do pictures..... ;)

Can We have pictures? :D

Working a bit on my SWG skills lately :duh: (solo) and its amazing how many avas kill the mob i'm sweating while there are tons of other mobs around.
So also returning the favour by outdamaging or pull a good old mobtrain on them.

Then the cursing starts, funny shit people :silly2:

Well he has the right to be an asshole atleast he was not invisible like another avatar :rolleyes: . Just wanted to show people who it was and i did in 2nd post on Minim question. its allowed to do but its just a dick move next time i guess i wont shoot and waste peds but u never know.

And about pvp people say there is no rule but then again didnt people risk ban for mobtrain the rig? so there are some rules in pvp or was just rumors u can get banned for mobtrain?

Well he has the right to be an asshole atleast he was not invisible like another avatar :rolleyes: . Just wanted to show people who it was and i did in 2nd post on Minim question. its allowed to do but its just a dick move next time i guess i wont shoot and waste peds but u never know.

And about pvp people say there is no rule but then again didnt people risk ban for mobtrain the rig? so there are some rules in pvp or was just rumors u can get banned for mobtrain?

They specifically said they do not care if people mobtrain in PVP.

Reactions: XLT
Leviathans and killing people in pvp hmm... Was it Looser? :wtg:
W

as actually thinking about my old friend when I read the OP... I was about to ask if his name was Looser :D

I miss the days team hunting with him,

always someone going completely mad for being PKd, while being in a PVP zone...

The reason for killing?

Random people tend to tag, swim close by, die, the mob agroes us, extra costs.

Some people want to be left alone while hunting, if that means they can kill you in game to get rid of you... trust me it's gonna happen.

It's nothing personal, but if you take it personal and go back and waste even more ammo on this person who killed you.. there is only one winner.. Mindark who sells you the ammo and weapons, armor..

Space is just as optional as pvp4 though. Technically a player can get from planet to planet by never being in pvp space at all simply by using a mothership and logging.

Using a mothership is optional too.
And buying a mothership just to cross pvp4 few times in a year is not very eco.
More eco would be not playing EU at all because is all pvp shit .

Whenever something happens in PVP, the most likely reason for it is people being bored.

You forgot that he at a young age was r.aped by his uncle.
And now wife refuse him as his uncle still live with them.
Also because she could have a problem to know who is father of her children's lol.

LOL!!!!

Rick

I reckon he pvp'd you because:

1) he isn't getting any sex, for years.
2) he's got a tiny tiny penis
3) he's probably really ugly in RL
4) he beat kids up at school, 4 years younger
5) he likes to have a wank, whilst he kills people.

Rick :)
You are bad , but ...

You forgot that he at a young age was r.aped by his uncle.
And now wife refuse him as his uncle still live with them.
Also because she could have a problem to know who is father of her children's lol.
But... this is sick ... poor guy :laugh:

Space PVP is:

NON CONSENSUAL LOOTABLE PVP

Players such as me, didn't give a rat's ass what happened in PVP 1,2,3 or 4 before space.
We didn't go there and the little petty arguments didn't affect us. We still dont care and we never will.

Now EVERYONE who wishes to go to a different planet has to go through PVP!

Do you get it now? Because I can do pictures..... ;)
Agree with you , but think about it , space pvp will never be changed , it was implemented by MA , players buyed MS , quads , invested with a strategy of a space future , but still nothing satisfying, if MA modify now space pvp lots of people will raise against them because the worth of the space vehicles will go down (i think ). w/o new implements in space it will always suck , for the 90% of players .
I think that space was bad implemented from the start.
And MA hurried to sell lots of vehicles at 50k ped and +
My 2 pecs

Back