Info: How to make money in Entropia Universe (newcomers edition)

Cool. One quick note though: check weapon compare again re: those 3 setups. Chon should not be in that list. Frankly, Bukins isn't so great either, but it's do-able.

GunNo ringImp Ares
Chon + a1012.9743.004
Bukin + a1012.983.01
m2100(L) + ZX2.981013.0112

All close to 3dpp and a bit over with imp ares, as I said.

The TT pistol is a clear winner on DPP but the ZX Skinkadus also breaks much faster than the a101 making it a bit less convenient.

They all have pretty comparable DPP, a difference of .00701 DPP between TT + ZX and Chon + a101. with the gap widening a bit to .0072 DPP if you add in the Imp Ares ring.

So they all have their good points:
TT pistol + ZX Skinkadus has the best DPP
Bukins + a101 has the best range
Chon + a101 has the best DPS

I suppose the ideal way to do it would be a TT pistol + ZX team hunt... get the high DPP and add shooters to make up the DPS and stretch the hunt time between repairs.

What about Adjusted Bukin? The ones who already adjusted the bukin rifle cannot go back to normal one.

It is a bit strange that doing the missions for adjusting the Bukin rifle and then to receive an adjusted weapon that is less eco that the non adjusted. Are those numbers correct in weapon compare?

It is a bit strange that doing the missions for adjusting the Bukin rifle and then to receive an adjusted weapon that is less eco that the non adjusted. Are those numbers correct in weapon compare?

The numbers are correct. You get +9 meters range in exchange of tiny loss on eco, that's worth it in my book and compensated in lower defense cost.

The numbers are correct. You get +9 meters range in exchange of tiny loss on eco, that's worth it in my book and compensated in lower defense cost.

+1 damage point, which also leads to lower defense cost.

Buying funny money printing press at balcony

GunNo ringImp Ares
Chon + a1012.9743.004
Bukin + a1012.983.01
m2100(L) + ZX2.981013.0112

All close to 3dpp and a bit over with imp ares, as I said.

The TT pistol is a clear winner on DPP but the ZX Skinkadus also breaks much faster than the a101 making it a bit less convenient.

They all have pretty comparable DPP, a difference of .00701 DPP between TT + ZX and Chon + a101. with the gap widening a bit to .0072 DPP if you add in the Imp Ares ring.

So they all have their good points:
TT pistol + ZX Skinkadus has the best DPP
Bukins + a101 has the best range
Chon + a101 has the best DPS

I suppose the ideal way to do it would be a TT pistol + ZX team hunt... get the high DPP and add shooters to make up the DPS and stretch the hunt time between repairs.
At what professional standings are they maxed?
TT Pistol: 3
Bukins: 2.3
Chon: 9

I profit off that Chon nearly every single run (on most occasions).

Gonna be testing
1. mothership repairing (atm)
2. some special type of lowlvl hunting
as suggested by thread posts
Did I miss something noteworthy?

I profit off that Chon nearly every single run (on most occasions).
My returns with Chon+a101 aren't so bad, but my returns with Bukins+a101 are consistently better.

Has anyone worked out the DPP and DPS for King Kong Tommy SE (gun that comes with King Kong Special Starter Pack) + A101 + Imp Ares?

The Weapons Compare page doesn't seem to allow for adding the A101, but the A101 does attach to the gun. And unfortunately for me, my math skills are lacking and I can't seem to finger out how to factor in the A101 + Imp Ares with the King Kong Tommy SE.

The Weapons Compare page doesn't seem to allow for adding the A101, but the A101 does attach to the gun. And unfortunately for me, my math skills are lacking and I can't seem to finger out how to factor in the A101 + Imp Ares with the King Kong Tommy SE.

It had wrong amp type on Entropedia, now it's correct and it accepts a101 in Weapon Compare (7.28 dps, 2.975 dpp with your setup).

It had wrong amp type on Entropedia, now it's correct and it accepts a101 in Weapon Compare (7.28 dps, 2.975 dpp with your setup).

Ah, I see. Interesting. Thanks, man.

Yeah, it is nothing more than a reskin of the Z12 with a change in ammo type (even though it uses laser skills and amp)

My returns with Chon+a101 aren't so bad, but my returns with Bukins+a101 are consistently better.

This is only because the gun has less dps, which means on Chon you have to cycle more to obtain a similar result or better over time, that is all.

More dps = more cycle required to even out or get ahead. It also means you need a bigger bankroll to withstand any variance in loot distribution.

This is only because the gun has less dps, which means on Chon you have to cycle more to obtain a similar result or better over time, that is all.

More dps = more cycle required to even out or get ahead. It also means you need a bigger bankroll to withstand any variance in loot distribution.
I consider my sample size in cycling with Chon+a101 adequate.

Mothership repairing has been tested, first post updated
Considering curent ESI and skill prices, 10% skill loss while extracting skills and auction fees.
Wasn't using skill pills.
Invested: 90 ped (5x RK-5 + 250k Welding Wire)
Projected income after chipping out and selling: 89.81 ped
Verdict: can be profitable if
- skill prices were higher
- ESI prices were lower
- using skill boost pills

Last edited:
Some special type of lowlvl hunting has been tested, first post gonna be updated soon.
Used 25x Pistol(SA)(L) + 17.22 ped TT ammo for a total cost of 20.72 ped.
Was killing 10hp vixens
Looted Shogun Foot Guards for 1.55TT value were not included in overall TT% because it's an outlier (else it would be slight TT profit)
Total return: 19.35 ped TT (93.4% TT return corrected)
Things that drops in good quantities and can be sold with markup
Vixen android gear 0.97 ped TT (5% of loot) 400% MU
Vixen android FOX drive 2.55 ped TT (13% of loot) 110% MU
Vixen android thermal tank VDU 1.67 ped TT (8.5% of loot) 150%-200% MU
Rocktropia record 1.42 ped TT (7.3% of loot) 110% MU

Webshop always advertised King Kong Tommy SE as BLP (in RT starter pack).
When released it was laser + used cells, and as others wrote just a reskinned Z12.
It took MA some months to change it to the advertised BLP. (probably why entropedia was wrong)
And when I checked in December King Kong Tommy SE still gave me laser skills.

Mothership repairing has been tested, first post updated
Considering curent ESI and skill prices, 10% skill loss while extracting skills and auction fees.
Wasn't using skill pills.
Invested: 90 ped (5x RK-5 + 250k Welding Wire)
Projected income after chipping out and selling: 89.81 ped
Verdict: can be profitable if
- skill prices were higher
- ESI prices were lower
- using skill boost pills
+Rep

I consider my sample size in cycling with Chon+a101 adequate.

On my public spreadsheet, I've near enough 15k cycled through Chon, majority without an Ares.

If you're not getting better results with a Chon then, in my opinion you are doing something wrong.

Do you happen to use a scope on either gun? Nevertheless if Bukin's is working for you, carry on :yup:.

That is a truly amazing post, probably the most interesting and comprehensive one I ever read on this forum!

17. Hunting "AI"
You hunt AI mob on Rocktropia using provided gun (first one is free, next ones are for 0.50 in TT) and provided ammo. Upon completing 40 kills each day you will get 2 ped paycard (cash it in by selling to TT) and 1 ped ammo for the next day.

These 2 PED cards can be TT-ed? Friend told me that cannot be done, so i didnt event try.

These 2 PED cards can be TT-ed? Friend told me that cannot be done, so i didnt event try.

They can.

Same bug as with the bananas (show 0 ped/pec value in estimation window), but you get the money once sold.

You definitely missed out about 2-3 other opportunities :)

Repair Crew is one of them.

Low level hunting is profitable.

I will let other people chime in.
My data is still kind of small, but low level hunting appears to have become a little more profitable with Loot v2.0.

I never got paid to repair. Is that a thing?
Regardless, repair crew is a quick and fun way to build your first crafting-related skills, cheaper per skill gain than actually crafting (unless maybe the monria daily offsets the difference - I don't know), and also cheaper per minute of active play than most activities are. The reason repairing is fun is, a whole team of skillers get to use force chat to shift crew between the ship's 4 repair points so that none of them drop to zero (although a skilled pilot will keep the damage consistent over time). Enjoy!

On my public spreadsheet, I've near enough 15k cycled through Chon, majority without an Ares.

If you're not getting better results with a Chon then, in my opinion you are doing something wrong.

Do you happen to use a scope on either gun? Nevertheless if Bukin's is working for you, carry on :yup:.
We have comparable sample sizes and differing results.

But as this thread is pitched more toward the new player, I feel it proper to mention that TT pistol with ZX on it comes in above both on the dpp charts, which is especially relevant to those who don't have an a101. Other TT weapons shine similarly, except that the TT rifle comes in a little behind Bukins.

Arkadia moon daily mision has been added.
Other methods has been updated to provide info for year 2020.

Entropia guides like this sure don't come easy do they? :p

Back