Uber: 5151 Allophyl Young

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
unknown.png

found this crazy loot while grinding through my Allophyl IC on MA's wacky untaxed pure allophyl LA :laugh: :eyecrazy:

damn! gratz and thanks for sharing:eyecrazy:

:yay: gratz !

seems MA bring back the good old loot, where also small creatures and medium creatures loot some thing nice.
Like the Atrox 10-20k loot we saw weekly and some times near every day.

I ever sayd, hope is our driver.

Gratz, nice to see a reward for someone doing the Iron

gratz

:yay: gratz !

seems MA bring back the good old loot, where also small creatures and medium creatures loot some thing nice.
Like the Atrox 10-20k loot we saw weekly and some times near every day.

I ever sayd, hope is our driver.

its not about getting those ubers why u dont get it :) its about starting to be profitable , u get a 50k you lose all = you didn't achieve anything

Amazing loot gratz man! :yay:

Gratz!

Bring back the old loot system yea!
1 step closer

gratz

its not about getting those ubers why u dont get it :) its about starting to be profitable , u get a 50k you lose all = you didn't achieve anything

It is depending on what you be focussing. I don't focus at making profit for withdrawal. I more focus to play as long i can, with a budget i can affort.

The old loot system was always a hope to get maybe some thing. This alone was a good driver for us all. Again , example trox. If they loot 10-20k hofs, a lot more ppl was hunt trox, just about the hope to get also a 10k hof. Now, only few do so.

But ok. we are here to say gratz to Darkaruki's nice hof :)

Gratz, sucks that it was 90% ammo/oils though. Shopkeeper would have been nice. And what's with the archaic loot window? Lol

Impressive! awsome loot

Gratz, sucks that it was 90% ammo/oils though. Shopkeeper would have been nice. And what's with the archaic loot window? Lol

a large part of the appeal to this game for me is the nostalgia factor since it's a game that's been in my life since i was a kid, can't skip the loot windows :wise:

Agreed with you 100%
Everyone should have hope and dreams even here in PE.... EU ☺

Grats and thanks for sharing.

It is depending on what you be focussing. I don't focus at making profit for withdrawal. I more focus to play as long i can, with a budget i can affort.

The old loot system was always a hope to get maybe some thing. This alone was a good driver for us all. Again , example trox. If they loot 10-20k hofs, a lot more ppl was hunt trox, just about the hope to get also a 10k hof. Now, only few do so.

But ok. we are here to say gratz to Darkaruki's nice hof :)

a large part of the appeal to this game for me is the nostalgia factor since it's a game that's been in my life since i was a kid, can't skip the loot windows :wise:

Can't argue with that. I play the old soundtrack while I play for nostalgia - new soundtrack sucks in comparison lol

back at it again

[Globals]: Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro killed a creature (Allophyl Mature) with a value of 657 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

unknown.png

this one's loot was even more boring though

Last edited:
Gratz again to the 2. hof. seems you are on the wave :)

Super gratz.

Gratz nice allophy:yay:

unknown.png

allophyl king coming thru with a shopkeeper as I'm nearing IC completion :wtg:

Back