Info: Mob Breakdowns · Episode 1 · Cornoanterion

aVaLON_52

Elite
Society
ᴄʀɪᴍꜱᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ
Avalon Butterfly Erupter
Unable to post in creatures section (apparently it's read only). Thought this would be some useful information for you guys; especially if you've never heard of this mob or if you like to skill in shortblades. Enjoy!

Great Info Avalon! I couldn't see enough detail to understand your setup tho I think the low res and my bad eyes. I never bothered to go after them and have yet to visit FOMA - but after seeing this I think it might be good to try!

Unable to post in creatures section (apparently it's read only).
You should be able to post in the existing threads if you have something to add considered valuable info about a creature.

Great Video - I have just started hunting these, I am trying to get plasma skills, I have only ever found them in Biodomes 19 and 20 on Foma. I checked all other Biodomes and they were none, got eaten by a Dasp in one of the domes.

I actually really like hunting them but as you say in the video they are few and far between, I think there are 3 or 4 in each dome but they seem to respawn as soon as you have killed all of them in a dome. The time between finding each one is the killer.

I would love to see a denser spawn

Great Info Avalon! I couldn't see enough detail to understand your setup tho I think the low res and my bad eyes. I never bothered to go after them and have yet to visit FOMA - but after seeing this I think it might be good to try!

Hi Alo,

Just using an Ecotron v.15e(L) + A106 to tag
and an Ozpyn RSB S1X2 + Trauma VI as main damage
and a Corrosive Attack Nanochip V TEN as the finisher.

Hi Alo,

Just using an Ecotron v.15e(L) + A106 to tag
and an Ozpyn RSB S1X2 + Trauma VI as main damage
and a Corrosive Attack Nanochip V TEN as the finisher.

Are you able to find enough to hunt without much downtime?

Are you able to find enough to hunt without much downtime?

Yeah, the downtime you saw in the video is pretty average; sometimes I'll get lucky and find 2 in the same area (rarely 3).

Great Video - I have just started hunting these, I am trying to get plasma skills, I have only ever found them in Biodomes 19 and 20 on Foma. I checked all other Biodomes and they were none, got eaten by a Dasp in one of the domes.

I actually really like hunting them but as you say in the video they are few and far between, I think there are 3 or 4 in each dome but they seem to respawn as soon as you have killed all of them in a dome. The time between finding each one is the killer.

I would love to see a denser spawn

An OLD map. I don't know how accurate it is now (or who made it).

foma_club-neverdie-overview-map-vu11-2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man, awesome video and info but that was painful to watch.

MindArk needs to do something about FOMA asap.... it's an abandoned wasteland.

Says at top of Creatures forum:

Bestiary [READ-ONLY]
This section has been replaced by the Creatures parent forum.
Some of the information in this section may be outdated, but is preserved here in archive (read-only) format for historical purposes.

Anyone can post in the existing threads in Creatures. Only mods can make new threads there. The Bestiary sub-forum is only there for archive purposes and is read-only.

Back