Stop giving me ped!!!

Mac

Marauder
Mannanan Mac y Lir
To All Entropians,

STOP GIVING ME PED!!!

In my PE travels I constantly run into people who stop me and open trade uninvited and give me stacks of PED or when I refuse the trade they drop it at my feet! STOP IT! I don't need or want your PED! Stop this harassment!

That is all.
Carry on.

People stop me and trade items to!

Stop it, I don't want your stuff!

I hear you Mac is getting to much.

:laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Mac
People stop me and trade items to!

Stop it, I don't want your stuff!

I hear you Mac is getting to much.

:laugh::laugh:

Damnit, I forgot about the items!!! Its such a pain when I am so weighed down with items people gave me that I can't move! GHAAAHH!

To All Entropians,

STOP GIVING ME PED!!!

In my PE travels I constantly run into people who stop me and open trade uninvited and give me stacks of PED or when I refuse the trade they drop it at my feet! STOP IT! I don't need or want your PED! Stop this harassment!

That is all.
Carry on.

You will take the ped like the little bitch you are.. now buy yourself something pretty and meet me upstairs.

To All Entropians,

STOP GIVING ME PED!!!

That is all.
Carry on.

giphy.gif

But you looked so sad and hungry.

Edit: if it really bothers you, maybe fatten up a little and put on some nicer clothes?

If you're worried about becoming overweight... did you know PED stacks only have weight outside of the PED card? Once you drop them them onto the card, the weight automagically vanishes.

It's ok Mac. Just PM me those waypoints, cause I'm a noob here and could use the freebies.
Meanwhile, I'll go use some swords so I can carry more ;))

I don't see why a player wanted to give some peds, unless they know you and they are your good friends :)

I don't see why a player wanted to give some peds, unless they know you and they are your good friends :)

It's a joke...

Stretches back to the days of Black Hawk and how he made a thread telling people to stop healing him for free. I guess... lol

To All Entropians,

STOP GIVING ME PED!!!

That is all.
Carry on.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back