A strike on space

Micjack

Old
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Troy Micjack Mcco
If space transportation was to be fully shut down, how long before the planet owners call up eu?

This action could give us what we all were promised!!

But it would take everyone together to make it work

ok maybe not this...but then what?? we have all been getting punked for long enough....to many supports and forum post...that gets us no where

Great idea for pirates to go on strike. Please go ahead immediately.

A warp strike wouldn't work... people would just use their quads and stay on the planet longer, doubt overall activity would change much.

We just need to tone down our expectations (even more so) when it comes to Space. MA is focusing on growing/retaining the new playerbase right now and in the long run this is a very good thing.

A warp strike wouldn't work... people would just use their quads and stay on the planet longer, doubt overall activity would change much.

We just need to tone down our expectations (even more so) when it comes to Space. MA is focusing on growing/retaining the new playerbase right now and in the long run this is a very good thing.

Something needs to be done. This is 2017... Not 2012. Space needs bug fixes and alot of changes to. Its not just about the pirates in space. Its about everyone.

Something needs to be done. This is 2017... Not 2012. Space needs bug fixes and alot of changes to. Its not just about the pirates in space. Its about everyone.

MA could just admit what a complete fuck up space was and close it down. ;)

MA could just admit what a complete fuck up space was and close it down. ;)

Anyone who knows space knows that is NOT an option. Too many investments and angry ship owners...

Too many investments and angry ship owners...
... and angry players, too. Pretty much everybody is mad at everybody else. They succeeded in creating factions that are absolutely irreconcilable. My take is that this is what they wanted, but expected people to enjoy the battle more and waste tons of money in there. The opposite happened. The more they annoy players on all sides, the more anal-retentive they become.

EU space is a joke and it stopped being funny a long time ago. MA is a disgrace to game development. Who's going to be the first idiot to buy a Firebird? Me personally I'm waiting for NI to put out they're version of the equus....maybe constructed of bananas and papoo tails.....

But hey we all put up with this shit because it's an RCE and that means we are all going to be rich!

giphy.gif

Anyone who knows space knows that is NOT an option. Too many investments and angry ship owners...

With MA history they dont care. Loads lost peds on pets when they disappeared, Shops that dont work, hangers , stables, compet deeds etc etc the list goes on.

With MA history they dont care. Loads lost peds on pets when they disappeared, Shops that dont work, hangers , stables, compet deeds etc etc the list goes on.

Yes and all of it should be fixed... Instead of making other dumb shit... Bug and hotfixes should be the top priority.:wise:
Took them what 3 and a half years to fix the speed exploit... shame they really are the most useless development team in gaming history.

That single coding intern is hardly considered a team. Only way a strike would work is if it hit MA's wallet. Everyone on calypso would need to stop spending/hunting.

That single coding intern is hardly considered a team. Only way a strike would work is if it hit MA's wallet. Everyone on calypso would need to stop spending/hunting.

Maybe we should get everyone in huge sweat circles lol :lolup:

or maybe help migrate caly players to other planets? Not sure how much MA gets on PP stuff though.

I love the idea of sticking it to them, but like someone else said it has to hit MA hard or they wont budge. Personally not got many idea's on how to do that, that are possible.

Maybe we should get everyone in huge sweat circles lol :lolup:

Been tried.. didn't last.. there have even been movements to have everyone log and do nothing but talk with each other.. Again, didn't last.. :wise:

In the depths of despair there is a quiet sense of optimism here. For the first time in a long time could it be that the fractured segments of space finally stand together for the greater good in "fighting" the common enemy.

Ok that sounded incredibly dramatic :laugh: By fighting... I mean bringing Space to MA's attention.

Boycott wont work, it wont affect them. Shouting and crying doesn't work, nor does reasoned explanation and suggestions. They have all be tried with little success. Huge efforts to show up flaws to MA don't work either.

Embargo on pirating... although tempting how could it be controlled? Surely some new opportunistic pirates will pop up and take easy shots at the unsuspecting travelers.

I guess what you are getting at though is blocking all movement through space. It's a slippery slop. Any ship who got involved in such a move could kiss their reputation as a safe and reliable service good bye. And to what end? None of the previous stuff has worked.

Its quite ridiculous really that us as the consumers are trying to go to such vast lengths to get the company to which we are paying money for a service to realise the service is wholly inadequate. MA has a lovely thing going here, loyal customers who rather than leaving with their wallet, endlessly suggest improvements and carry on regardless.

In the depths of despair there is a quiet sense of optimism here. For the first time in a long time could it be that the fractured segments of space finally stand together for the greater good in "fighting" the common enemy.

Ok that sounded incredibly dramatic :laugh: By fighting... I mean bringing Space to MA's attention.

Boycott wont work, it wont affect them. Shouting and crying doesn't work, nor does reasoned explanation and suggestions. They have all be tried with little success. Huge efforts to show up flaws to MA don't work either.

Embargo on pirating... although tempting how could it be controlled? Surely some new opportunistic pirates will pop up and take easy shots at the unsuspecting travelers.

I guess what you are getting at though is blocking all movement through space. It's a slippery slop. Any ship who got involved in such a move could kiss their reputation as a safe and reliable service good bye. And to what end? None of the previous stuff has worked.

Its quite ridiculous really that us as the consumers are trying to go to such vast lengths to get the company to which we are paying money for a service to realise the service is wholly inadequate. MA has a lovely thing going here, loyal customers who rather than leaving with their wallet, endlessly suggest improvements and carry on regardless.

I changed my pets name to FUMA (FUCK U MINDARK) ;) Thats my way of sticking it to the man I suppose. Lol.

Considering how often we all submit support cases whining about the lack of space update... you would think they would make it a priority... Lol.

SF21abD.png

Last edited:
Organising strikes is i think a bannable offense according to ToU, i think we had such a topic some years back at some point - so i would advise against it.

But we should definantely turn up the 'heat' - the petition for space development has been going for awhile now and has 100 supporters so far -> https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?282864-Space-State-of-the-Universe-an-overview-and-outlook-of-past-and-future

Please consider sharing it with your friends and getting more people actively involved - it is not enough to just put a name on a list anymore you need to speak out for whats important and convince others to do the same.
The petition includes a support case with support case number, please feel free to join in with more support cases asking for space development focus and refer to the given case number as well as post your own case numbers in the petition thread.
I was asked in my own case to not motivate others to write similar cases (as it would only create more work for support), but it does not violate the ToU and its the only legal form we have to express our frustration as well as hope that 6 years of waiting while supporting the game with our money has been patient enough.

I changed my pets name to FUMA (FUCK U MINDARK) ;) Thats my way of sticking it to the man I suppose. Lol.

Considering how often we all submit support cases whining about the lack of space update... you would think they would make it a priority... Lol.

I don't think this post is helping us, to get from MA what they have promised.
Especialy you'r pet name. But that's exacly the longuage of some pirates.

I don't think this post is helping us, to get from MA what they have promised.
Especialy you'r pet name. But that's exacly the longuage of some pirates.

Lol how pathetic. :rolleyes: It is perfectly reasonable that we are angry after yet another year without a space update... My pets name is fair game. I am pissed off.

Another point to mention is the only reason why anyone knows what it means is because I posted here. Otherwise its just a cute pet name! :)

Last edited:
Lol how pathetic. :rolleyes: It is perfectly reasonable that we are angry after yet another year without a space update... My pets name is fair game. I am pissed off.

Another point to mention is the only reason why anyone knows what it means is because I posted here. Otherwise its just a cute pet name! :)

It is more the post of the name behind the name... why you need to write fuck up.. do you think this help?

It is more the post of the name behind the name... why you need to write fuck up.. do you think this help?

Im australian... This is normal language for us. Calm down child.
SUMA doesnt exactly have the same ring to it.
(screw u mindark) :p

Hit me up in a PM. I can talk dirty for you. Only 2.99 per minute.

No Thanks!

I'm a child and don't need to hear. :baby:

To be honest, any space development would likely funnel more people into contact with the space residents... and they way they behave.

I can see this being the first major stumbling block for MA :)

Still waiting for space mining :laugh:

Back