Help: In-game cursor is too small!

The Stare

Provider
Deathplace of Bausch & Lomb, Kodak, Xerox
Society
Freelancer
Hellbound Happy Heathcliff
I need some way to get a bigger cursor without using the system cursor!

At 2560x1440 on a 27" monitor, the in-game cursor is just too darn small... The system cursor does not have some of the informative animations of the in-game cursor, therefore I do not want to use the system cursor.

I put in a support ticket ages ago and got a glowing response of how that is exactly the kind of input they love to get... Still haven't seen optional cursor sizes implemented... Instead I get a map full of freaking cold places! (I just tell anyone that asks that someone at MA was high for the last patch)

I lieu of an MA fix for the "where the heck did the cursor go now?" issue, if anyone knows how to modify the in-game cursors to make them bigger, please let me know privately... I'm guessing there's some kind of ban on public mods.

All of this would be great!! Although I still get the feeling that the cursor just up and randomly disappears completely, which only adds to the problem of trying to find it!

I suppose you could play at 1920 res on a 50 inch TV....

That's my solution, probably not what you wanted to hear.

I don't have a problem with cursor on same resolution / screen size, but I really could use fonts larger than Extra Large :)

I have same resolution and same size screen, it is perfect size on cursor also, if it would be too big i would be misclicking too much. i liek how it is. However... on my laptop at 15 inch screen and 2880x1800 resolution everything is just way too small and cant change it up ot be big enough, so when playing on laptop i have to go down to hd resolution. But its not really MAs fault, 15 inch screen for gaming is not smth that should be done :)

/Soko

I wish i had the solution. I play at same resolution and sometimes can't find my cursor as well lol. The buff bar is the most annoying. way too small to know if my smaller pills is gone

In game curses makes up for it :) there's lots of those!

Back