I left my account inactive

Azer501st

Mature
So I recently posted about starting up EU again and after installing found out MA have deactivated my account due to inactivity and won't reopen it...

I plan on starting again but am so gutted I've lost all my skills :( I had about 150 health and could solo decent sized mobs but now I'll be hunt daikiba.

My question is how long of skilling will it take to get back to the level of soloing atrox ambu mobs like that playing about 10 hours a week?

Also what's the best way to maximize skills gains I know about scopes and stuff but haven't played on 4 years what's the best setup for skill gains? I can deposit but don't really see the point just to hunt small mobs I'm thinking off just buying the 60 USD starter pack. Suggestions?

So I recently posted about starting up EU again and after installing found out MA have deactivated my account due to inactivity and won't reopen it...

I plan on starting again but am so gutted I've lost all my skills :( I had about 150 health and could solo decent sized mobs but now I'll be hunt daikiba.

My question is how long of skilling will it take to get back to the level of soloing atrox ambu mobs like that playing about 10 hours a week?

Also what's the best way to maximize skills gains I know about scopes and stuff but haven't played on 4 years what's the best setup for skill gains? I can deposit but don't really see the point just to hunt small mobs I'm thinking off just buying the 60 USD starter pack. Suggestions?

What caused you to go inactive the first time?

Suggestion - take it slower 2nd time round.

How long were you inactive for?
Check the ToU, the inactivity rules changed last year.

I went inactive due to getting in too deep. I'm not worried about that anyway just what to do with my next avatar in order to skill up as fast as humanely possible

I went inactive due to getting in too deep. I'm not worried about that anyway just what to do with my next avatar in order to skill up as fast as humanely possible

Fastest: Buy skills.

Second Fastest: Hunt high level mobs with a mod fapper.

Sensible: Just enjoy the game.

How much in peds would it cost to buy enough skills to hunt atrox and ambulimax?

For Youngs? Not much, I guess, $500?

Dunno why you would want to chip to hunt those though.

For Youngs? Not much, I guess, $500?

Dunno why you would want to chip to hunt those though.

I'd rather chip in to be able to hunt Aurli and slightly bigger feffox but that would probably be out if my budget

Sights and scopes do nothing for skill gains. Skip them.

You can also do the Arkadia Gold Rush events to get the 100% skill pills which will help you move up levels faster.

Also, starter pack refills have 50% skill pills.

+1 to arkadia gold rush event. its going on for a bit.

Get the skill pills + tons of evade rewards.
Just skill skill skill and also have fun and pace yourself

IF you chip in your attributes will suck. Id say do it naturally man. go gold rush!

Masterpieces take time, want to go fast? Look up messi, soko, 5$footlongsandwitches, and some others.

also, gold rush. wish caly had something like that.

You can also do the Arkadia Gold Rush events to get the 100% skill pills which will help you move up levels faster.

Also, starter pack refills have 50% skill pills.

This.

So what I would do in your shoes is chip in to level ~20-25 (reasonably cheap) and then grab the biggest (L) guns you can comfortably use and pop those 50% starter pack pills all day while you grind iron missions.

Chipping in to level 20 would be less than 2k PED, whereas chipping in to level 30 would be closer to 5k PED.

Focus on gear instead of skills directly... and then work to get skills for that gear

This.

So what I would do in your shoes is chip in to level ~20-25 (reasonably cheap) and then grab the biggest (L) guns you can comfortably use and pop those 50% starter pack pills all day while you grind iron missions.

Chipping in to level 20 would be less than 2k PED, whereas chipping in to level 30 would be closer to 5k PED.

2K sounds good. How do you do it I mean like what skills do you buy (200 PED laser technology200 PED dodge etc) what actually skills do you buy and what quanitity?

If you dont mind eco you wont really need skills.

Just get a strong armour (to match the desired mob), big fap and a UL gun with massive dps (like DOA's with a big amp or something similar). Instead of fapping maybe hire a fapper.
That way you can start hunting big mobs from the start.

It will just cost you a fair bit of armour decay and healing costs, but you will skill insanely quickly!

2K sounds good. How do you do it I mean like what skills do you buy (200 PED laser technology200 PED dodge etc) what actually skills do you buy and what quanitity?

Use this website

http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php

Type in the level you want to achieve (2000 = Level 20) then choose the profession (Laser Sniper/Ranged Laser). Fill out your skill values (don't leave it blank) and exclude the skills you haven't unlocked yet (uncheck the box). Though I recommend you leave Marksmanship checked.

The markup/cost info is not accurate, but it will give you an idea of what implant sizes you need.

For example to go from level 1 to level 20 Laser Sniper, it recommends buying a 42 PED Rifle Implant, 17 PED Laser Tech, 6.5 PED Weapons Handling and 9.5 PED Marksmanship implant.

You haven't unlocked Marksmanship (L10) yet, but once you chip in the Rifle/LWT it will be unlocked.

really sad to see that MA needs to have even more strict inactivity policy. They should welcome back older players not give them a "fuck you" reply like this. Storage these days are "free" and I can't imagine that one user takes that much db storage. If it's a performance issue with a growing db then just move users to another archive db and charge a fee for moving it back into the game if these damn customers are to much of a hassle for you guys.

Masterpieces take time, want to go fast? Look up messi, soko, 5$footlongsandwitches, and some others.

also, gold rush. wish caly had something like that.

deactivated

Last edited:
Suggest you chip in evader related skills so you don't get hit as often and also consider investing in one of the 3 Restoration chips from the Galactic mission. These are heal over time and very eco.
I have the imp chip and it's significantly altered the way I hunt and the armour I use against given mobs. Basically, as long as I don't get killed by one hit I can probably hunt with minimal defense costs and little time lost switching between fap and gun.

I would have told them that I'll be happy to deposit if they reactivate.
Otherwise, they can kiss my ass.

I'd recommend just leveling up by shooting small mobs. 90% of the cost of chipping in is pure waste going to ESIs.

I would have told them that I'll be happy to deposit if they reactivate.
Otherwise, they can kiss my ass.

Rofl after 4 years inactivity, the account is terminated - nothing there to reactivate LOL

To OP:

Why hurry.
There is tons of missions that reward with skills, do that damn irons.

Progress will be very fast.

really sad to see that MA needs to have even more strict inactivity policy. They should welcome back older players not give them a "fuck you" reply like this. Storage these days are "free" and I can't imagine that one user takes that much db storage. If it's a performance issue with a growing db then just move users to another archive db and charge a fee for moving it back into the game if these damn customers are to much of a hassle for you guys.

Actually quite smart move. Many accounts become inactive and most of them never come back. That's like free money for Mind Ark. I heard it goes into the loot pool but seeing Mind Ark company with it's office and amount of employees. They have to get all that money from somewhere.

Just see it as a tip that customers leave after playing the game.

I guess it would also solve some deeds ownership being reset to keep the economy going.

+1 for iron missions. First grab yourself adj. pixie (by discipleship or buy one). Then buy skills enough for some lvl 13-15 SIB weapon (it costs around 500PED or less). i suggest knifefighter or laser pistuleer profession (Ozpyn RSB S1X1 + melee amp, igniL1000 or some kind of CAP-XX Smuggler series for example) for skilling defense skills also. At last, head into iron missions, you will be amazed how fast you can skill with those

Actually quite smart move. Many accounts become inactive and most of them never come back. That's like free money for Mind Ark. I heard it goes into the loot pool but seeing Mind Ark company with it's office and amount of employees. They have to get all that money from somewhere.

After 6 months, if I remember the ToU correctly, any deposits become MA's as they only cover that time if they go bust. So being inactive for long enough that the account is deleted I would think it just comes off the player holdings in the MA accounts.

After 6 months, if I remember the ToU correctly, any deposits become MA's as they only cover that time if they go bust. So being inactive for long enough that the account is deleted I would think it just comes off the player holdings in the MA accounts.

Current TOU says 3 months. Cheers

Thanks everyone for the messages.

I think I'm probably going to invest my money in gear rather than skills, I'm going to buy the premium starter pack and a shed load of skill boosting stuff, I'm considering buying one of the rings that improve stats.

I think the main thing I'm going to miss is my HP. Starting at 90 is gut wrenching but hey ho.

Give me a year guys and I'll be on that HOF board tearing it up.

Thanks

Thanks everyone for the messages.

I think I'm probably going to invest my money in gear rather than skills, I'm going to buy the premium starter pack and a shed load of skill boosting stuff, I'm considering buying one of the rings that improve stats.

I think the main thing I'm going to miss is my HP. Starting at 90 is gut wrenching but hey ho.

Give me a year guys and I'll be on that HOF board tearing it up.

Thanks

When you depo, then buy boxes so you get additional skillpills. Another cheap and nice invest early on is an imp ares ring. If you wanna go hardcore skilling and need help ir guidance ingame then feel free to send me questions ingame at evening.

//Aurora Linzey Zamperath

Back