PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Lol....If anything this would have been great for the game. But it seems very rushed and unprofessional. This satire would have been a good move for Compet if they put some more effort into it, but the way it looks now, it just looks straight up bad.

Quote Originally Posted by silentkill234 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol....If anything this would have been great for the game. But it seems very rushed and unprofessional. This satire would have been a good move for Compet if they put some more effort into it, but the way it looks now, it just looks straight up bad.
    I've seen quite a bit of satire on the (american) TV-show "Saturday Night Live", it's aired in Sweden on (Swedish) Channel 9 (probably with quite some weeks delay).

This is totally unrelated but kind of cool song:

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images

62.985,106 people voted for Mr Trump
    65,853,625 people voted for Hilary Clinton

A clear win for Donald Trump obviously.

Whoever you voted for, its done now, but humour is humour and you cant sue or shut people up who make a living as comedians.

Not in the 'free world' anyway.

The "Fifth" Entity
    Society
    The Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    A clear win for Donald Trump obviously.
    Are you aware you're demonstrating your ignorance about US election system, my dear Englishman?
    Well, ofc you are. We both know you actually know better... but for some reason you still choose to do it.

Interesting.

Chaotic Good
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifth View Post
    Are you aware you're demonstrating your ignorance about US election system, my dear Englishman?
    Well, ofc you are. We both know you actually know better... but for some reason you still choose to do it.

Interesting.
    I'm not ignorant about anything political.

Soccer - I haven't got a clue about.

Whoever you voted for, its done now, but humour is humour and you cant sue or shut people up who make a living as comedians.
    I got a TV-channel called "FOX", but all they send is TV-series. Things like "Numb3rs", "The Librarians" and such. Sadly, at least this far, I haven't seen the satire "Fox News" being aired there (ie here in Sweden). Apparently, that TV-show is popular in USA.

A famous person quoted from a sketch in that TV-show and it got kind of hilarious.
    [Swedish article] http://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/tru...g-det-pa-teve/
    [Google translate link] https://translate.google.com/transla...%2F&edit-text=

Last edited by aia; 02-19-2017 at 23:04.

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nero Pelleman Wolf
    Society
    SKYFALL
    Quote Originally Posted by aia View Post
    I haven't seen the satire "Fox News" ...

nero
    I'm in good shape. Round is a shape.

Chaotic Good
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images

This dutch contribution was shown on English TV a few weeks ago.

The "Fifth" Entity
    Society
    The Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This dutch contribution was shown on English TV a few weeks ago.
    Actually Dutch will most likely be the first country in Europe to officially replace their Constitution with Sharia law. So it's actually Netherlands first, not second! Isn't that great? We'll have so much fun watching this great process of disintegration and chaos unravel! Great entertainment, lots of laughs!
    And there you were, thinking Oh how boring, it'll most likely take hundreds of years before the real fun begins. Who would have thought the first one in Europe will go down in our lifetime, with the real action on the state level starting only 10-15 years from now! Exciting stuff, isn't it!?
    May I suggest save some laughs until then? No? Well, up to you dear Dutch people. It's your country after all, you created it you have every right to trash it also. The rest of us will be laughing and you'll be busy praying. It's only five times a day it's not so bad, right? Sound's like fun, what could possibly go wrong?
    Now pass that joint, will ya?

Chaotic Good
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifth View Post
    Actually Dutch will most likely be the first country in Europe to officially replace their Constitution with Sharia law. So it's actually Netherlands first, not second! Isn't that great? We'll have so much fun watching this great process of disintegration and chaos unravel! Great entertainment, lots of laughs!
    And there you were, thinking Oh how boring, it'll most likely take hundreds of years before the real fun begins. Who would have thought the first one in Europe will go down in our lifetime, with the real action on the state level starting only 10-15 years from now! Exciting stuff, isn't it!?
    May I suggest save some laughs until then? No? Well, up to you dear Dutch people. It's your country after all, you created it you have every right to trash it also. The rest of us will be laughing and you'll be busy praying. It's only five times a day it's not so bad, right? Sound's like fun, what could possibly go wrong?
    Now pass that joint, will ya?
    Well you have quoted me, but as you realise I am English not Dutch.

I did live in Holland for two years though and I dont recognise your 'future events' as being a likely outcome.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast