Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    The "Fifth" Entity
    Society
    The Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well you have quoted me, but as you realise I am English not Dutch.

I did live in Holland for two years though and I dont recognise your 'future events' as being a likely outcome.
    Well, you thought that Dutch video was worth quoting and I figured why not, let's talk about Dutch.
    The second paragraph is directed at this stupid video obviously.

Irony aside, nobody would be happier if I was proven wrong.
    Then again, the only way it could go wrong is if everyone keeps living in their tiny bubble oblivious to the changing reality around them. It's called paradox of the prophecy, and it is kinda funny actually. In a black English humour kind of way funny.

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifth View Post
    Well, you thought that Dutch video was worth quoting and I figured why not, let's talk about Dutch.
    The second paragraph is directed at this stupid video obviously.

Irony aside, nobody would be happier if I was proven wrong.
    Then again, the only way it could go wrong is if everyone keeps living in their tiny bubble oblivious to the changing reality around them. It's called paradox of the prophecy, and it is kinda funny actually. In a black English humour kind of way funny.
    Why is a video 'stupid' just because you may support the person?

Films, humour, music taste, house design, fashion, art etc - you may get two people are friends but have radically different opinions on them, they just need to agree to disagree, ok they can divorce if they live in the same house

The ability to not take yourself (or someone else) too seriously is a useful skill. I'd suggest to be a little bit careful of those who cant take a joke.

The above 'Newzoids' clips btw are just that, the longer programme is very fair in lampooning both sides equally (whether it be Labour vs Conservatives or Republican vs Democrat)

And just to show this is nothing new (and yes I appreciate he is no longer with us)

The "Fifth" Entity
    Society
    The Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    Why is a video 'stupid' just because you may support the person?
    Not because of a person, I do actually appreciate the masterful parody of Trump there.
    What is stupid about it is what I'd call a Taboo Culture. You can talk about anything.. except things that are Taboo. If you mention those the Boogeyman will come, piss on your keyboard and steal all your cat pictures.
    Like, you can cheerfully make jokes about the migration from Mexico and talk in length about the great wall and an ocean you built to keep them out. You look at this, you laugh and you feel much better because for a moment there you can forget about the very real problems your country is facing. Hint: it's not an immigration from Mexico.
    Don't get me wrong, the joke itself is not the problem, the context is. If 1,400 children are sexually abused in your town while you're busy enjoying your cat pictures then something's not right. A Feast in Time of Plague and when there's no plague are not quite the same thing.

Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    Are you talking about Holland or the UK here Fifth?

BTW that is a very insightful post (depending on which country you are referring to - remember the UK has Nigel Farage, Holland is sliding towards a hopeless future (a real pity because the Dutch are really cool)

Getting a bit deep in that last sentence re a feast in a time of plague thing - if you would dumb it down a bit for me, I would then be happy.

Now may I have my cat pictures back please

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I think everyone "knew" hitlery was going to win - because she represents the rigged game. The upper management at MA is exactly the same. They are in the same elite click. This click represents power elite. Their big weakness is their leftist requirement - the political left and leftbrain thinking are one and the same - imo. The right has the power of creativity which is what the left lacks. In another language its called evil vs good. It's clear to me that this is MA's problem with creativity. The type they need to make EU great again can't stand them and their views and their disposition entirely. The great programmers that made MA are gone and they revel in their power and surround themselves with like-minded people.

And this is why the media has to get rid of trump - he is not one of them - and it shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Aloisius View Post
    And this is why the media has to get rid of trump - he is not one of them - and it shows.
    I Think he's a great media personality, so for that reason it was fun that he was elected president. Let's just hope that the nuclear launch briefcase is kept at (above) armlengths distance until someone who can keep calm and get the facts right says it's a go. After all, I don't Think the Albanians want USA to retalliate.

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    They are in the same elite click. This click represents power elite.
    The word you're looking for is 'clique'.
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aia View Post
    I Think he's a great media personality, so for that reason it was fun that he was elected president. Let's just hope that the nuclear launch briefcase is kept at (above) armlengths distance until someone who can keep calm and get the facts right says it's a go. After all, I don't Think the Albanians want USA to retalliate.
    One needs to keep yuuuge calm to do these things.
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    I think everyone "knew" hitlery was going to win - because she represents the rigged game. The upper management at MA is exactly the same. They are in the same elite click. This click represents power elite. Their big weakness is their leftist requirement - the political left and leftbrain thinking are one and the same - imo. The right has the power of creativity which is what the left lacks. In another language its called evil vs good. It's clear to me that this is MA's problem with creativity. The type they need to make EU great again can't stand them and their views and their disposition entirely. The great programmers that made MA are gone and they revel in their power and surround themselves with like-minded people.

Thanks for that load of horse shit.
    Xen Shop ☯ Modified Fire Forge BGH 4400M tier 6.99 | Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Helmet (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Xrated La Tina
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast