I'll use your Armour and/or Weapons

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
Do you have specialized armour gathering dust in storage? Or a decent unlimited weapon you're not using enough?
I'll use it! :ahh: Hopefully it'll gain a tier or two.

My gremlin and adjusted vigilante is great, but obviously insufficient or inadequate for certain mobs, so I would like borrow anything better. Chronicle and Thunderbird come to mind for osseos and occulus, but many other sets would be of interest.
As for weapon, I'm Ultimate Master BLP Pistoleer, and usually get by with Limited guns, but ideal pistols are not always available. If you have anything interesting I could use, let me know.

Lastly and most importantly, you must be willing to trust me as I have no collateral to offer. If I had, I wouldn't be looking to borrow, I'd be buying something instead. (I'm kind of hoping someone else's gear will be bring luck to get nice fat 5-digit uber and actually be able to buy nice things like I did back in 2008) I've never been involved in any scandal whatsover and have no intention of starting now. This more aimed those who know me or at least know "of me" from seeing me in-game or my posts here.

Last edited:
Rule # 1 lend nothing without collateral. Don't give anyone anything that is not a gift. Don't give anything to anyone expecting a free upgrade. MA will NOT support you if you lose anything this way.

You want to rent gear? Get Arkadia Underground Deeds - it provides collateral and fees all in one go.

Back