Uber: Noob stikes again?

DavinFelth

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
Davin Trooper Felth
11k Argo Elite! Wow. Quick scan looks like new player.
Congrats to him - put a picture up if you are reading this (and have a pic):eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Having just finished all the way through 10k iron yesterday, all I can say is, you're welcome :laugh:

Considering an argo scavenger elite has 1210 hp, which is more than an atrox.. I'm not going to bitch and moan

i really dont understand meaning of this post. We were all once n00bs and of course they should hit big hofs.....

Considering an argo scavenger elite has 1210 hp, which is more than an atrox.. I'm not going to bitch and moan

agree with you , and i need to mention , 76 damage per hit , for a ~noob~ its a lot , knowing that scavanger elite hits fast enough
so congrats for him .

Gz on noticing this in the HOF list :) who would have thought this day would come !

After 5 years hunting nearly every day I have never hit over 1500 ped. The fact that noobs hit these big numbers doesn't bother me. I think it is important to the game that there is a possibility for a new player to hit big, this will help to encourage new players. If they new they wont hit over 1k in the first 2-3 years it will put them off.

Of course I would love to hit big and one day I might but remember always this game is Dynamic

Incidentally I wouldn't necessarily call this player a noob - it took me a couple of years to be able to hunt Argo Elites - not the easiest mob in the game

Gratz to the player.

I think the best I ever got was around 2400ped and that was in VU9 while hofs on small mobs were still possible. I wasn't even hunting the mob in question at the time :)

Simple - I still play because I love the game and community. I hunt quite eco these days.

There is an avatar in my soc who is 8 years old and has never hit over 1200 ped.

My personal opinion is that once you start to hunt eco your big hits are not so big, that coupled with changes in the last few years to the loot mean that returns are more consistent with a smaller chance of a big hit. In the last few years on PCF that has been a lot of talk regarding no more big hits on small mobs but that also seems to have changed in the last few months with the occasional noob hitting large HOF's.

Anyway maybe I am building to a big one - like 5 figures - that would be nice

11 K PED only? My Ambulimax old was close to 22 K, my little feff around 10 K but had a lot less hp then 1 K , not to mention the 3 little Tantillion around 2 K PED :laugh:

Half way through gold challenge and my highest loot was 304 ped.

... which is why I haven't finished the gold challenge because seriously what the hell.

NOOB ????

LOL

A noob with 80 HP and gun with 20 dps, can´t take down a Argo Elite.

If this player has no global history may be because:

He does a lot teamhunts
He does a lot shared mobs (waves)
He was extremly unlucky until now

What I can say is, its definately not a noob.
He needs some skill and gear to take down Argo Elite, not UBER but mid level!

All I want to say to this hunter is:

GRATZ - nice one !

There is no distinction between new and old players, so congrats to him and stop being so jealous. I can't stand people that rush to entropialife as soon as they see someone hit big.

Maybe when you hit something we can bring the real ubers to tell you how much of a noob you are, how would that feel.

Less browsing, more playing.

Sincerely.

Back