Society
Sons of Sweden
Erik Hatten Londre
So if you go to cyrene forum you'll receive the following message:

"This is an alert from the emergency broadcast system

... --- .../

-. . . -.. / .-. . .. -. ..-. --- .-. -.-. . -- . -. - .../

.---- ...-- ---.. ..... ..... ..... / ---.. .---- ..--- .---- .----

..-. . -... .-. ..- .- .-. -.-- / ..--- ..... / ----- ....- ----- ----- / ..- - -.-. "

Thanks to San we know its morse code and translates into:

"SOS NEED REINFORCEMENTS 138555 81211FEBRUARY 25 0400 UTC"

Lets hope its a new event at cyrene.

O M G ! Don' you know its illegal to try to get people from here to go there:)? Ask e-lite he knows. He gave me a warning for trying to get people to post on the arkadia forum "I found the secret and my adventure starts now", which I think is as retarded as possible. Who would have thought Arkadia was a different game? So, if thats true, then Cyrene is also a "different" game and thus this posting is illegal, sigh. Anyways, you piqued my curiosity.
That is a special advertising promo and sharing it hurts their advertising if a new member drops their account and does that.

(deleted since cause for criticism was undone)

Last edited:
"SOS NEED REINFORCEMENTS 138555 81211FEBRUARY 25 0400 UTC"

Hm. The new miner's isle. It might just be a semi-official event, like Limic would put on. I think a real event like Tide Claw Madness, or that test wave they did on Toulan a while back, would be better advertised.

Could be some shared loot mobs?

Could be some shared loot mobs?

Some cyreans speculate that this event perhaps could have something to do with the release of the shopping booth system that the PP announced some time ago.

No news about the event though, hopefully they'll say something more about it.

Last edited:
Could this mean the return of cool events to the universe instead of "Let's drop random mobs and call it an event" events? Those old robot events with encrypted intercepts were something that actually resembled a mmoRPG.

Some cyreans speculate that this event perhaps could have something to do with the release of the shopping booth system that the PP announced some time ago.

No news about the event though, hopefully they'll say something more about it.

And it could easily be the Christmas event that they already announced, but nothing happened, then we speculated it was Chinese new year event but still nothing on Jan 28th... :scratch2:
So the Cyrene devs should say more about it.

It's the 10 event!

Could this mean the return of cool events to the universe instead of "Let's drop random mobs and call it an event" events? Those old robot events with encrypted intercepts were something that actually resembled a mmoRPG.

I like the way you think - +rep!

:beerchug:

Stockholm Syndrome rocking out at 0x101 Supply Depot teleporter while we wait to get this show on the road! :)

entropia_2017-02-24_20.24.04.jpg

Entropia Universe Time 2017:02-25 02:00

Interesting.....

:yup:

Hour and a half too early... :scratch2:
Wonder if they'll all be passed out when it starts and have migraines and regrets in the morning. :yup:

Hour and a half too early... :scratch2:
Wonder if they'll all be passed out when it starts and have migraines and regrets in the morning. :yup:

Sometimes its better to be 'fashionably late' to the party.

I'm not sure whether it's a good idea to be late to this one....? :dunno:

Lmao probably not good to show up late cause they'll buy all the ammo from TT's and it'll be empty! :laugh:

Predicted event photo:
:hug::dj::dancing::cussing::beerchug::yay::shots::pic::tux::sniper::handgun::acid::smash:

Last edited:
Info update: I arrived just after they had finished killing "The Duke"s. It appears to be some sort of a test of the servers and mob spawning ability. They had some trouble spawning some mobs but at least they were communicating with us.

Update: Cyrene Official Lilmc said "line up for ped", a bunch of folks lined up, and then he just started running around and didn't give anybody PED :lolup:

Update: Some more Dukes are spawning, and Lilmc did hand out some Cyrene Mission Tokens.

Info update: I arrived just after they had finished killing "The Duke"s. It appears to be some sort of a test of the servers and mob spawning ability. They had some trouble spawning some mobs but at least they were communicating with us.

Update: Cyrene Official Lilmc said "line up for ped", a bunch of folks lined up, and then he just started running around and didn't give anybody PED :lolup:

Update: Some more Dukes are spawning, and Lilmc did hand out some Cyrene Mission Tokens.

I want pictures dammit!! Stop with the radio broadcast. ;)

It's done. I got there late, and had to look around for them. There were a few glitches, we had to wait around a couple of times, and we mistakenly shot at a few jellys that weren't shared loot...the turret got them. But it finished with a bang. The zeladoths mainly dropped items, so if you weren't the one to get it, you were out of luck. The tide claws are always popular. But the Dukes were the clear crowd favorite, and we got a couple of HoFs on them. I made a TT profit. All in all, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

Back