Merry Mayhem 2016 Results - Solo Category

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Competition was once again fierce in Planet Calypso's flagship solo hunting event, Merry Mayhem.

Place - Avatar Name - 40-Hour Normalized Score - Prize(s)
  • 1st Place - Jenna Star Mercury - 60,965.95 - Christmas Ring 2016 + Mayhem Scintillator Viridian
  • 2nd Place - Gaina Messi91 Cristi - 58,248.51 - Christmas Ring 2016 + Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope
  • 3rd Place - mg Joda VVV VVV - 56,778.36 - Christmas Ring 2016 + Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt
  • 4th Place - Morgaine Morg Eveningstar - 51,169.19 - Christmas Ring 2016 + Mayhem Scintillator Azure
  • 5th Place - Angel Shadow Heart - 48,373.18 - Christmas Ring 2016 + 10000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 6th Place - Aurora Linzey Zamperath - 47,960.75 - Christmas Ring 2016 + 7500 PED Universal Ammo
  • 7th Place - Remo 3l3ctric Luminatu - 47,596.47 - Christmas Ring 2016 + 5000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 8th Place - Inguts Sokolade Spurz - 46,420.64 - Christmas Ring 2016 + 2500 PED Universal Ammo
  • 9th Place - Scott DoctorH Joel - 41,557.18 - Christmas Ring 2016 + 1000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 10th Place - devastating Vodka lindsey - 40,980.94 - Christmas Ring 2016
  • 11th Place - James Jimmy Stryker - 39,152.07 - 5000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 12th Place - Caleb cc Caven - 37,727.70 - 4000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 13th Place - MH Grave Digger - 37,716.09 - 3000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 14th Place - Joan Xperia Dárc - 37,523.49 - 2000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 15th Place - Goran Eson Eriksson - 34,521.80 - 1000 PED Universal Ammo

The following participants achieved the highest single loot on each of the Merry Mayhem creatures, and received a 25% boost to their final 40-hour normalized scores:

• Mayhem Kerberos (Solo 1) - Lara Angela Croft - 513 PED
  • Mayhem Kerberos (Solo 2) - Ranyard Rany Ranyhyn -883 PED
  • Mayhem Kerberos (Solo 3) - Lu Ludra Lud - 10694 PED
  • Mayhem Kerberos (Solo 4) - Goran Eson Eriksson - 2302 PED
  • Mayhem Kerberos (Solo 5) - devastating Vodka lindsey - 6487 PED
  • Mayhem Araneatrox (Solo 1) - Buster BusterXXL XXL - 649 PED
  • Mayhem Araneatrox (Solo 2) - Charlo Chapplin Chaos - 1372 PED
  • Mayhem Araneatrox (Solo 3) - Angel Of Shadows - 18141 PED
  • Mayhem Araneatrox (Solo 4) - fredrik freddex lubbe - 4178 PED
  • Mayhem Araneatrox (Solo 5) - mg Joda VVV VVV - 12511 PED
  • Yulebot (Solo 1) - Heidi Hatatfatcat Stassinopolis - 2044 PED
  • Yulebot (Solo 2) - Lady Lustreal Dremer - 819 PED
  • Yulebot (Solo 3) - benny Tempo turbo - 1107 PED
  • Yulebot (Solo 4) - Tomas NoX Paslaptis - 1541 PED
  • Yulebot (Solo 5) - Morgaine Morg Eveningstar - 10009 PED

Congratulations to all the winners!

Prizes will be awarded within the next several days, with the exception of the Mayhem Scintillator items which will be awarded after the next patch, currently scheduled for Feb. 28.

Originally Posted Here

gg star :)

Gz to all winners

Congrats all! :yay:

WTB Mayhem Scintillator Azure :laugh:

Gz guys. Impressive scores :yay:

I wonder who got disqualified..

Gratz peeps.

Rick

GZ winners GG
:yay:

gratz to all winners!

WTB Cobalt :)

Impressive 1st and 2nd place due to both not having 25% boost! :)

Gz to the winners!

Big Gz to winners! :)

Not going to name names, but just look on EL for the people with a lot of solo globals who weren't on the winners list.

Obviously some of them could have been really unlucky with looting stars, of course :)

Big gz all! And Star is back!!!

Gratz to the winners! and hth do you get 1500 points in an hour?

Gratz to all the winners. :yay:

Seems MM is just a game for the ubers. To the rest of us that spent thousands to compete, best to keep our peds in our pockets:rolleyes:

Not only ubers.. even a n00b can finnish 15th with some peds and luck ������ :)

And Gz Vodka and all other winners of the Christmas ring ������

Gratz to all the winners. :yay:

Seems MM is just a game for the ubers. To the rest of us that spent thousands to compete, best to keep our peds in our pockets:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Big Gz to winners! :)

Not going to name names, but just look on EL for the people with a lot of solo globals who weren't on the winners list.

Obviously some of them could have been really unlucky with looting stars, of course :)

:wave:

Spent the most I ever have to prepare for and participate in an event. Had my best loot ever 5 digit loot, as usual, I didn't even get close. :laugh:

gg to the usual cast of characters.

Last edited:
Gratz to the winners.

So what about the exploiters and the delay due to that? Who exploited? Any punishment?

So what about the exploiters and the delay due to that? Who exploited? Any punishment?

First negative post after 18 positive gratzies.. We are improving in getting rid of all the negativity! Yeay!

Deleted...….

Last edited:
Gg and gratz to all winners!! :)

I see some people missing from the winner list.

I hope those that got disqualified got perm banned... but I was hoping they would name them. It would go a long way with the community.

Here's a list scraped from EntropiaLife of all the loots of rare stars, by each player.

Issues with this data:

1. It is only a count of the 5k, 1k & 500 point stars looted. It does not include any other points.

2. It is not a normalised list - some players could have played 5 hours, some 80. Without knowing how long each player played, it's difficult to make a correct judgement.

3. Points could have been missed, and it does not include +25% score boosts.

I think Joan Experia Darc would fall into the category of played >40 hours, correct me if I'm wrong please.

Do with it what you will :)

I see some people missing from the winner list.

I hope those that got disqualified got perm banned... but I was hoping they would name them. It would go a long way with the community.

Also gz to winners.. big scores indeed.

Here's a list scraped from EntropiaLife of all the loots of rare stars, by each player.

Issues with this data:

1. It is only a count of the 5k, 1k & 500 point stars looted. It does not include any other points.

2. It is not a normalised list - some players could have played 5 hours, some 80. Without knowing how long each player played, it's difficult to make a correct judgement.

I think Joan Experia Darc would fall into the category of played >40 hours, correct me if I'm wrong please.

:computer: :tapfinger :scratch2: :dunno:

Gratz to all the winners, nice to see some new and some familiar names up there :yay:

Issues with this data:

is that all both solo and FFA or just the Solo? All joans globals on page 1 are FFA, so probably farmed to sell

Last edited:
i see the Solo 2 yulebot ATH didnt make it to the list must have gotten the boot

Unless someone corrects me I believe you also needed to make the 40 hours for your HSL to count.

Back