Merry Mayhem 2016 Results - Solo Category

--bullied out of this game by people with god complex--

Last edited:
I think the main concern of most people with the Event is, that the Event is advertised in a way that people could think they actually have a chance.

This is the whole crux of the problem. It is advertised that we all think we have a chance to win. Unless you are an uber there is absolutely no chance. No chance to win and no chance to loot anything decent; the house is playing its cards against us and calling them ubers !

Last edited:
The only reason why they are so extremely infront of all the others is the long duration of the Event.

It´s designed so that people with a little wallet go broke anyway on the way to the finishline.

On a 1h competition, PvE I would dare to challenge everyone ingame.

No exception.

Maybe they should even consider a PvP component for those Events.
I could work with that :woot:

So.... it´s not like their is no solution to rescue this event.

But i doubt that specific people like my idea u know.

<3

1 hour, PvE, you think you could beat anyone in-game? Have you lost your mind? The winner of MM Solo, Star, would have been shooting with >250 DPS.

The whole point of MM Solo is for the best players to compete to see who is the best. It's not about giving mid-skilled, mid-equipped players a "chance".

Again, there is no need to "rescue" MM - it is what it is. It is also not advertised in any way to say, anyone can win. Link me to any advertising where it says anything like that. It actually says:

Solo Mayhem, as the name implies, is the place for individual hunters to shine. Only a single avatar may enter the solo event instances.
Source: http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/merry-mayhem-2016/

Individual hunters to shine - i.e. may the best win (combination of highest DPS & looting luck & strategy.

I would doubt, that the people complaining about a fair chance, can even kill a MM Spider 5 solo.

Last edited:
There is many ways to reach uber dps with certain (L) guns.

I have not lost my mind, I challenge you for a fight.

The only advantage u have, is that your opponents dont have money for their Weaponamp anymore after half the Event.

You didnt even consider my PvP component solution.

Your dps is worthless in a 1on1. Period.

You simply dont want my dextinrity of fighting to enter the competition.

I so much like the smell of good poo.

How do you beat a fully amped/enhancer terminator or xtlc 1000 + buffs?

Last edited:

Last edited:
true.

thats why we need a pvp component.

or we dont need Point systems.

because you just said it.

because its impossible.

Which makes it a scam for people like me.

Its an exclusive event then.

There's PVP events continually, Landgrabs, but I don't see you dominating these either.

Reactions: cc.

Last edited:
true.

thats why we need a pvp component.

or we dont need Point systems.

because you just said it.

because its impossible.

Which makes it a scam for people like me.

Its an exclusive event then.

Im a bit lost here :scratch2:

Do you think everybody should have a chance to win MM? Is that more fair?

Aren't there other events like gold rush that is available for people that can't compete with the terminator-ish dps? The prizes aren't as good but isn't that reasonable?

Should MA rework the system so that everyone has a chance? If so, won't they need to nerf the rewards?

I dont know what Landgrab has to do with this.

And you provocations you can keep.

I dont even know why you want to provoke me.

Various people have various complaints, and i´m the first one that offered a solution.

LG has as much to do with MM as PVP does with MM.

You offered a solution which consisted of: Change MM completely (remove points and make it PVP), which is basically a completely different event. Then you shout "ONE V ONE ME".

It's ridiculous. If all you care about is completely even PVP, go play Quake Live?

Last edited:
I think that people that invest about 1000$ each month should have a guaranteed chance, yes.

If you deposit that much and also play smart, it wouldn't take long to be in a position where you can compete at a high enough level to win prizes.

I think that people that invest about 1000$ each month should have a guaranteed chance, yes.

Else it would be nice to tell people that they can spent the 1000$ on something else, because it makes no sense anyway.

More I do not want.

I dont want to be scammed.

I wanna know what i´m doing.

Uhm I don't see how depositing directly correlates to your ability to compete.

I don't consider MM to be a scam, its been a competition amongst the ubers since it was launched. I don't understand the problem with it either. There are loads of other stuff and events to compete in and have a better chance of winning something.

You can still participate in FFA with decent return though.

I fail to see the problem tbh :scratch2:

Last edited:
The REAL ISSUE

I have said over and over:

The REAL issue with this event is the people in the Top 5 or 10 pass around the same gun and gear, effectively either negotiating or insuring a victory for those in that INNER Circle.

There is only one XTLC1000 in game, and yet how many of the Top 5 won because of that single gun.

That is the crux of the issue with this completely out of whack competition.

I tried to compete for the first time this year, and I was told literally by a very high-end player "You don't have a chance in HELL" no matter how much I spent or played in whatever category.

I am not a low-level player, nor am I in the Over 100 levels player. I am in the High 90's on most of my weapon skills, have decent gear, and I still "Don't have a chance in HELL"

That is the issue to solve. I am not saying that I should be able to claim any of the top 5 spots, but I should be able to at least have SOME chance of competing in the "FLAG SHIP" competition.

Otherwise, it is like someone else has said. Just get people to show the gear they are going, to use, and just hand out the prizes and all the item drops to those chosen few. The result is the same.

My 5 pecs worth.. if it matters.

:confused::mad:

Else it would be nice to tell people that they can spent the 1000$ on something else, because it makes no sense anyway.

More I do not want.

I dont want to be scammed.

I wanna know what i´m doing.

I´m tired of your refusing to find a constructive solution.

Maybe we meet some day ingame in the right moment.

Im not much impressed at all :laugh:

This is a game of skill. If you're spending 1000 euro a month as you say (I call bullshit), you should think long and hard about how you are playing this game. Most people haven't needed to deposit in a while and it IS possible. But you must adapt.

Also, please look up the definition of scamming. No one at mindark is scamming you with this event. if you are feeling inadequate, you don't have to participate.

There is only one XTLC1000 in game, and yet how many of the Top 5 won because of that single gun.
:

1. there is 2x xtlc guns
2. there is terminator and its shares
3. there is bl1950
4. there is xtlc800 2x
5. there is bl1800

;)) there is not rly what to be mad about because hsl and that gamble type scores :) because some super players not reached top 10 using best stuff in game.

I have said over and over:

The REAL issue with this event is the people in the Top 5 or 10 pass around the same gun and gear, effectively either negotiating or insuring a victory for those in that INNER Circle.

That is the crux of the issue with this completely out of whack competition.

I tried to compete for the first time this year, and I was told literally by a very high-end player "You don't have a chance in HELL" no matter how much I spent or played in whatever category.

I am not a low-level player, nor am I in the Over 100 levels player. I am in the High 90's on most of my weapon skills, have decent gear, and I still "Don't have a chance in HELL"

That is the issue to solve. I am not saying that I should be able to claim any of the top 5 spots, but I should be able to at least have SOME chance of competing in the "FLAG SHIP" competition.

Otherwise, it is like someone else has said. Just get people to show the gear they are going, to use, and just hand out the prizes and all the item drops to those chosen few. The result is the same.

My 5 pecs worth.. if it matters.

:confused::mad:

Yes, it is this. This is also the case for all regular hunting items too. But they can do that, it's their risk. I don't know how you get away from that in this game, it's nearly impossible unless we go a more HSL time system. You could go back to categories but only if you enforce no alt policy.. which is nearly impossible to enforce. And people will just game it with esis AND you will lose the free ua rewards because more prizes need to be available. You could lock items to a single player.. this IS possible, but that means you can't sell items during events.

Yes, it is this. This is also the case for all regular hunting items too. But they can do that, it's their risk. I don't know how you get away from that in this game, it's nearly impossible unless we go a more HSL time system. You could go back to categories but only if you enforce no alt policy.. which is nearly impossible to enforce. And people will just game it with esis AND you will lose the free ua rewards because more prizes need to be available. You could lock items to a single player.. this IS possible, but that means you can't sell items during events.

There is room for another category for HSL, I'd give that a go.

Last edited:
People would want to be real careful asking for the 4 category MM to return, unless you also want to see the return of brother and sister winners...

don't tell me we lack of resources to find a way to be a good event, cause I don't believe that, are 2 reason it is as it is, first no interest, second only few voices here on forum counts.

and ( only for those who want to see) another point of view is that between the first 11 winning are 2 ppl who have won twice, this means allot .... and seems MA doesn't give a fk, again...

so who want to do some MM? cause I wont do a shingle shot from now on until I see some fair and good improvements.

believe me every1, if community will pay attention and see beside his own interest, the majority can change allot in this stupid event, we need just to sit aside and let the ones who.... anyway win.... do their dance... and a whole MM will go to drain... then u will see some attention from MA.

I m sure 100% of it.

;)) there is not rly what to be mad about because hsl and that gamble type scores :) because some super players not reached top 10 using best stuff in game.

really joda? so what are u suggesting is to be all part of the event, drop the ped into the pool, just for u and some other top players to have an erection winning against anyone else ...because we cant have the fair share based on the skills we owe?

so what'soserious in this if u want to compete my spirit TEN and your bl1950, and expect from me to make an impression?

why the event has still active all 4 instances if 3 of them don't figgin count for nothing except bonus.. and this if, big IF, u get a hof, what all the trouble?

this event sucks , and it sucks big time, I wonder how some smart asses inside MA don't see it.. this is my wonder Q. how the fk they don't realize is unfair and stupid.

cheers everyone

1. there is 2x xtlc guns
2. there is terminator and its shares
3. there is bl1950
4. there is xtlc800 2x
5. there is bl1800

Afaik there are 3 X1000 guns and all was in use at mm. cc, morg and herode

You better don´t call that loud.

I´m in here, since 2003 and I for sure need none of your explanations.

I don´t know if you got that out of my postings, im no Victim of this.

I figured out years ago what is going on.

The reason why I explode now, Is that its still going on and noobs try to explain me the shit that i know.

Here you see what your noob call is worth, oh its even more eh??

Euros. No dollar honey. I´m sorry, you force me.

noobcall_2.jpg

noobcall1.jpg

Dont make mommy rage so hard yah !!! :cussing:

I need a hug.

My biggest hunting Loot is 1700ped and from 2006 btw...

Can someone find a Joke here?

Wanna see more month´s ? I can let my toploot look alot smaller.

Im sure i find better :D

The only thing that is keeping me ingame is the friendship to some peeps and the wish to kill you all.

Well, what is sad is.. I called bullshit hoping you were bullshitting because the alternative would be that you are suffering from insanity. At which point do you monitor your own activity and adapt and stop pissing in the wind like a regular gambler instead of an advantage player?

Even if the bolded quote is in jest and you mean in game, your delivery is disturbing.

Rest assured, I am no "noob" as you call it. But then, you knew that but you can't help yourself.

And give the tin foil hat shit a rest. If you figured out "what's going on" but depositing at the velocity you claim, you're simply stupid.

-----------------------

Last edited:
You better don´t call that loud.

I´m in here, since 2003 and I for sure need none of your explanations.

I don´t know if you got that out of my postings, im no Victim of this.

I figured out years ago what is going on.

The reason why I explode now, Is that its still going on and noobs try to explain me the shit that i know.

Here you see what your noob call is worth, oh its even more eh??

Euros. No dollar honey. I´m sorry, you force me.

noobcall_2.jpg

noobcall1.jpg

Dont make mommy rage so hard yah !!! :cussing:

I need a hug.

My biggest hunting Loot is 1700ped and from 2006 btw...

Can someone find a Joke here?

Wanna see more month´s ? I can let my toploot look alot smaller.

Im sure i find better :D

The only thing that is keeping me ingame is the friendship to some peeps and the wish to kill you all.

I was going to give a long, thoughtful post but your deposit habits pretty much explain everything I need to know. And since you're "not a noob" then you should know as well.

You should try something different so you get out of this perpetual-deposit hell than many angry EU players live in.

I'm noob as fuck and with those kinds of deposits i could have made 7-15% off of the capital for that month.

Last edited:
Back