Tracker Screenshot Quality

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
Hey all.. wondering if there's any way to get screenshots that are better quality than 900x600.

They look like dog-shit on my monitor. numbers and stuff are too blurry. I'd like to at least get 1600x900 screenshot resolution.

Hey all.. wondering if there's any way to get screenshots that are better quality than 900x600.

They look like dog-shit on my monitor. numbers and stuff are too blurry. I'd like to at least get 1600x900 screenshot resolution.

If your screenshots look like dog shit, you should probably get a wash rag or new glasses.

What file setting are you saving the screenshots as? Some give better quality then others. My screenshots look like it looked on my screen, no blurry text or nothing and it's set to PNG.

What file setting are you saving the screenshots as? Some give better quality then others. My screenshots look like it looked on my screen, no blurry text or nothing and it's set to PNG.

Was set to jpg... i'll see if png is any better.

PCF doesn't accept png though (only jpg and gif).

welp.. fuck.

You'd think EL would have some sort of setting/parameter for screenshot resolution by now.

Alright, ran some tests of the other settings.

All the screenshots I made look close to the same. The screenshot settings change as soon as I change my settings for Entropia Universe. I uploaded all the screenshots I made with the tracker on imgur to show off what I mean.
http://imgur.com/a/12smL

Seems to me the tracker automatically adjusts the screenshot to the quality you play the game on and to what setting you are playing it in.

i allways make my global screens with lbml. works better imo. but if you are out for other screenshots than globals / hofs why dont you use the print key and paste it into paint?

Hello,

For testing ...Did you also try the new ingame screenie-function? you can also bind it to a key for emergency case ...

or double if there is another/better quality

Alright, ran some tests of the other settings.

All the screenshots I made look close to the same. The screenshot settings change as soon as I change my settings for Entropia Universe. I uploaded all the screenshots I made with the tracker on imgur to show off what I mean.
http://imgur.com/a/12smL

Seems to me the tracker automatically adjusts the screenshot to the quality you play the game on and to what setting you are playing it in.

your screenshots still appear to be taken in 1920x1080.. i'm on a 2560x1440 monitor, but my screenshots all put out at 900x600... thus my problem.

i just need to find a way to increase the SS resolution size through the EL tracker

yes, I have a 1920x1080 monitor, so that's the highest setting I can do when ingame.

I assume you play EU in a 2560x1440 setting as well then when fullscreen, could you try and do it in a 1920x1080 setting and make a screenshot using the screenshot function of the tracker? See how that looks

printscreen captures are 2560x1440

it's clearly just an issue with the hof/global screenshots.

As far as I know there's no way to change those, but if anyone has a workaround i'd appreciate it

So even when you put the game in a setting of 1920x1080 (windowed mode off course), you still get screenshots of 2560x1440? Mmm, will report this bug to be looked at for the future.

printscreen captures are 2560x1440

it's clearly just an issue with the hof/global screenshots.

As far as I know there's no way to change those, but if anyone has a workaround i'd appreciate it

as i already mentioned, if there is no workaround just use LBML for global screenshots. works perfectly for me in whatever resolution i chose

Back