Cant access Vehicle

Rexorr

So I just started EU today and got to the quest where you get the car. Problem is I tried to equip it but it has a lock on it and I can't right-click it or get any info on it. And before it locked, I was able to press the place it button but when I tried left-clicking the ground to place it, it wouldn't place. Sorry if these are stupid questions but i tried everything.

Thanks.

I completely missed the point of your question, ignore me and listen to the guy below me )

Last edited:
Placing vehicles is troublesome sometimes. You just have to move about until you find a nice flat spot where the arrow turns green and then it should let you place it. It can be a pain at times... won't let you place somewhere it really looks like you should and other times it'll let you place them in a space there's no way it should fit :laugh:

You'll get the hang of it :)

The problem is trying to place the vehicle. Right click on the vehicle icon in inventory and select spawn not place. You will then see a green arrow or red arrow and left click when the arrow is green. Be sure to drag and drop oil from the mined resources tab of inventory directly onto the car after it's spawned. Do not place the oil into the vehicle inventory. Good luck.

Best is to drag an icon for spawning the vehicle onto your HUD, or apply a hotkey.

Much easyer and faster to spawn, it.
Even if you fail of bad ground, just try again, move some meters and try again.

For most flying vehicles you need relative flat grounds, while ground vehicles can be spawned a lot easyer.

Also keep in mind that if you have selected "use system cursor" in the options screen, you will not see a green nor red arrow at all hovering over the ground when attempting to place a vehicle...

Back