FYI: Test: "Releasing" items back into the pool

Wille

Provider
Wilhelm Wille Ung
Tonight I´m TT:ing 47 FAP-18 and 21 FAP-35.

These items have not been seen in loot since VU 12.xx. according to entropedia.

The test is to see if they start dropping frequently again. So watch you loot windows whilst hunting mobs like:
Bristlehog, Morsusilex, Exarosaur and Drone.

And feel free to post your findings in this thread.

/Wille

I really appreciate this test- it's just cool.
might convince me to TT a fap or 2

The only issue I see with this is I can pretty much say for a fact that the "last VU" column is nowhere near accurate. Nice idea though nonetheless. :)

Edit:still a good experiment since people believe there is a set number of each UL item in game, so this could give some evidence one way or the other. That is, assuming these don't drop to a bunch of players who don't use PCF...:laugh:

Last edited:
cool test, hope someone posts if they loot one

I think some of these drop off the rocktopia mobs rocker, street king etc. as well, seems I looted a fap 18 not too long ago on them may throw it off a bit.

Time to try some Bristlehogs, then :D

Thanks for the test.

The test is to see if they start dropping frequently again. So watch you loot windows whilst hunting mobs like:

/Wille

That's a lot of FAPs!

/Wille

this faps just drops in rt dungeons , got few there

For this test to work shouldn't the looted FAPs have the same TT as those 'released?'

For this test to work shouldn't the looted FAPs have the same TT as those 'released?'

Just the fact that they hadn't dropped in years, and suddenly they're dropping again is good enough for me.

thumbs up for any contribution for the society of EU.
anyway i personally love those UL items that requires lv 100.

FFFF eco.

Gill

Nice thinking, be very interested to see some results

The only issue I see with this is I can pretty much say for a fact that the "last VU" column is nowhere near accurate. Nice idea though nonetheless. :)

I got a FAP 35 on RT a few weeks/months ago: I concur with the above, these still do and have been dropping (including Fap 15, 28 and 90)

Looking for volunteers to TT their Mod Fap. Anyone?
Would be much appreciated! :dunce:

Well, didn't get either of those but did just loot FAP-50 off of a mourner here on Caly so old school stuff does still drop.

No, unL are counted by total item not tt. Value is irrelevant, they could drop as 1ped or full tt.

Would be cool if had list of tier rates for items you tt-ed. i definitely would be amazed if same tier rate item pops up in someones loot :)

Hf testing this
/Soko

Would be cool if had list of tier rates for items you tt-ed. i definitely would be amazed if same tier rate item pops up in someones loot :)

Hf testing this
/Soko

Tier rates are random even if you get the same item back from TTing it and buying it back from MA iirc.

I feel as if this test needs not be done in another planet, because there are 2 planet owners in question then and that makes the formula too hard to solve.

We wouldn't know if theres a global resource cap, or a cap on every planet, making this test a lot harder.

I don't know if you all agree, but if Wille TT'd these FAPs on Calypso, I suggest we talk about loot here in Calypso.

Last edited:
Tier rates are random even if you get the same item back from TTing it and buying it back from MA iirc.

Oh i didnt know that. Could we find out for sure somehow? How about open tier slots? eg: i tt my modfap t3.9, will i get back t3.9?

The initiative is a good one but it is flawed in that the faps drop on RT and also they are not rare item drops.

The only true way to test this is to tt an item which is flagged as a rare when looted, which also does not drop on caly or elsewhere.

Regarding asking MA for the item back, you have to be really quick AFAIK.

Back