Traeskeron still breathe out of their feet in 2017

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
They admitted this issue in this post 2011.3 and it is still not fixed, I'm trying to do traeskeron hunting challenge now and at times they just walk through puddles and drown randomly

wtf??? make them breathe out of their mouths not their toes, this is nonsense and it feels like the game is cheating.

sent support ticket regarding this, it was closed instantly and they said they would "contact the planet partner" regarding the problem but knowing MA they probably need 300 more support tickets to do something so I'll just post a thread here hoping it somehow helps

strange. I recently did the treaskeron missions in the swamp west of odysseus, but none drowned while walking through the puddles there.

I did read about this issue before but did not encounter any problems with it.

this one died right in front of me after i started shooting it, and it's happened maybe 5 or 6 times so far in the past 2 days

qz7K7xq.jpg

does this look reasonable to you? why must they breath out of the bottom of their toes??

it's also just hilarious when traeskeron wave event starts and after like 10-15 seconds passes 25% of them die from spawning in little puddles of water.....

Well I hunt Traeskeron at OLA#1 for 2 reasons:

No water no drowning
Big reward points for globals

Have fun, beside that Feffoids have the same problem.

And Zadul in Arkadia also "breath through their feet".

I wonder how space mobs breath so easily. I suppose they produce their own atmosphere. But they seem awful small for that kind of thing and besides where are the plants? Then again this is a game with real money gift boxes that you can't put gifts in to give to someone. Dropships don't drop from anything except maybe the Athena Spaceport that has no landing pad. Space thrusters that don't thrust. When flying through space on auto pilot and putting enhancers on my weapons in my inventory my autopilot shuts off - must be a safety feature to prevent people from shooting themselves. These are the EU artifacts that prove we are fit for duty.

Good thing dying is free in Entropia Universe because MA dies of embarrassment all the time.

strange. I recently did the treaskeron missions in the swamp west of odysseus, but none drowned while walking through the puddles there.

I did read about this issue before but did not encounter any problems with it.

Same for me.

Finished the Iron on 30th Jan 2017, didn't have any issues at location West of Fort Victoria.

Still an issue at every single Traeskeron spawn excluding the Land Area, even the newer spawn near Fort Lahar with 50% Snarg 50% Traeskeron Youngs has little puddles of water that the Snargs never drown in but the Traeskeron do reguarly.

Come on guys, it can't be that hard to fix this and it's kind of significant when every single spawn for this mob has little puddles they drown in when walking through.

Gokibusagis in swamp areas also sometimes drown in certain spots, for no apparent reason.

Gokibusagis in swamp areas also sometimes drown in certain spots, for no apparent reason.

Yeah, Gokis definitely suffer from this problem as well in that area, would be great to fix too.

I've heard Feffoids have this issue as well in one of their spawns.

Back