Question: ZX Sinkadus: Best weapons/mobs?

JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
With the ZX amp from the beginner packages, what:
  • Weapons would you recommend I use?
  • Mobs would you recommend I hunt?
I'm not a n00b, but the ZX is what I have and can't afford to go buying other amps. So I would like to hear what easily available setups and mob combos you folks think are best.

I have the Z12 & Adj Bukin, but even if these were your choices, I 'm still interested to know what mob(s) you advise.

I'm not a n00b, but the ZX is what I have and can't afford to go buying other amps. So I would like to hear what easily available setups and mob combos you folks think are best.

I have the Z12 & Adj Bukin, but even if these were your choices, I 'm still interested to know what mob(s) you advise.

can you afford a ozpyn chon?

if not... adj. bukin + chon should be good for a variety of mobs.. i'd go for 50-100hp...

small combibo/bery maybe?

i know others have done well grinding small bery

It's best paired with the TT pistol, 2.981 dpp and you could use unamped tt pistol or tt knife as finisher, as they are the same eco and dmg (in the absence of rubios/azuros/protons) to minimize on overkill costs

stuff to hunt (hunting challenge Calypso mobs that are doable/probably doable):

Foul, Traeskeron, Combibo, Merp, Kerberos, Berycled, Caudatergus, Rippersnapper, Puny Creatures, Cornundacauda, Shinkiba/Daikiba

I wouldn't hunt outside of hunting challenges without a good reason personally but if you want to, there are lots of options available there too, some might offer better MU as well.

I've had some decent results with Bukins/ZX during shared loot events. More fun than punies at least.

The reason I don't swap to the TT pistol is I like the extra range so I don't die as often :wise:

I've had some decent results with Bukins/ZX during shared loot events. More fun than punies at least.

The reason I don't swap to the TT pistol is I like the extra range so I don't die as often :wise:

I'm fortunate enough to still have my a101.. i typically slap the 101 on the ozpyn chon to use as a finisher, but i've done shared loot w/ bukin + zx and had positive results as well

John it seems like your question was intended more for those players using those setups all the time, like the low to lower-mid level players??

John it seems like your question was intended more for those players using those setups all the time, like the low to lower-mid level players??

Nope. For me too.

Come to rocktropia and hunt scavenger wolves. Hit for 1 hp is 50 for Youngs. Has mission

Toulan and tabtab great eco on low level items.

Any other recommendations?

Which Iron / IFN missions have you completed?

Therein lay the problem. I've finished:

• Argos
  • Corns
  • Daika
  • Foul
  • Molisk
  • Punies
  • Rippers
Pretty much every small mob except maybe prancers.

• Argos
  • Corns
  • Daika
  • Foul
  • Molisk
  • Punies
  • Rippers

In which case may I recommend:

• Merp
  • Berycled
  • Combibo
  • Kerberos
In increasing order of difficulty (ie increasing hp).

All have decent spots to hunt them in too. Happy shooting! :sniper:

come join me in the berycled iron mission :) I have been using the TT pistol with the zx sinkadus. When my universal ammo runs out, i switch to tt sword with the melee trauma amp. You can check my hunting log to see how im doing. Currently I'm at around a 96% tt return :)

• Merp
  • Berycled
  • Combibo
  • Kerberos

What weapons would you recommend?

To all other who have offered both mobs AND weapon combos, thanks for the advice. :)

What weapons would you recommend?

To all other who have offered both mobs AND weapon combos, thanks for the advice. :)

Of those four, I have done Merp Iron and Bronze, the three that I haven't done, I'll kill them with whatever I find in storage.

But I will finish all of them in the next few months. I've stopped giving weapon advice because people just start with all the DPP 2.847285 stuff, and thats not my style. I just get the job done. ;)

Wep: Any planet TT pistol or HK110 + ZX amp

Mob: Snablesnots or Berycled @ Camp Phoenix.

• Argos
  • Corns
  • Daika
  • Foul
  • Molisk
  • Punies
  • Rippers

Have you completed the Ultimate N00b Challenge? ;)

Seems MA read this thread and added new Snarksnot iron challenge for you :)

Back