Achievement: Smilgs the glamorous evasive 350hp beast!

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Since the only things that Smilgs seems to be able to constantly produce in terms of returns are -15k peds each month, have to post some other shit here :)

yea I know its nothing compared to the real ubers, but 350hp arrived!

This is my 44th unlock and completes all the (commonly known) unlocks, now just to get the skill to 2k as part of my all skills >=2k challenge :) Thanks Nadie for discovering it can be unlocked by tailoring, I would never have done it via coloring.

And just 2 days later, finally got to great master evader :)

Amazing! grats :)

Amazing job :D

If you're looking for suggestions, all stats to 100?

(Not sure if it's possible for Stamina)

Great job Smilgs!

GG, Amazingly fat !

Very impressive!

:yup:

Gratz, nicely done!! and impressive!

But you gotta do some melee man, I'm stronger than you ;)

This is my 44th unlock and completes all the (commonly known) unlocks

What are you suggesting by "commonly known"?
That there might be things no one has unlocked? (doubt it)
That there are skills to unlock that people still keep a secret? (would suck balls, but these days I doubt it)

it could still be, for quite some of the professons noone is close to lvl 80 (which is the highest lvl of unlock) - but indeed quite unlikely
until I get to lvl 200 and unlock the Entropia Mastery skill that gives an hp every 100 points that is :)
What are you suggesting by "commonly known"?
That there might be things no one has unlocked? (doubt it)
That there are skills to unlock that people still keep a secret? (would suck balls, but these days I doubt it)

very nice gratz! but serious question: how did you manage to get all unlocks on mindforce with natural skilling and still have less psyche than i do? im at 67 and am not even close to unlocking force merge...

my hunting unrelated unlocks and getting all skills to 2k+ were mostly supernatural efforts :D quite obviously i never really did crafting/mining/mindforce seriously with that much gun hunting going on
however for mindforce unlocks my mostly natural combat skills are more than enough, with dmg lvls now closing in on 100 and mindforce unlocks happening in both dmg and hit

how did you manage to get all unlocks on mindforce with natural skilling and still have less psyche than i do? im at 67 and am not even close to unlocking force merge...

my hunting unrelated unlocks and getting all skills to 2k+ were mostly supernatural efforts :D quite obviously i never really did crafting/mining/mindforce seriously with that much gun hunting going on
however for mindforce unlocks my mostly natural combat skills are more than enough, with dmg lvls now closing in on 100 and mindforce unlocks happening in both dmg and hit

ah sure that makes sense. im mostly in the 50s with my other combat related skills...

Neat list of achievements there.

Still quite some low hanging HP fruit in those attributes... get a big sword or PoD shortblade for a month or two and watch the HP fly in!

Neat list of achievements there.

Still quite some low hanging HP fruit in those attributes... get a big sword or PoD shortblade for a month or two and watch the HP fly in!

20 strength = 1 health so maximal 1 hp fruit to get in those 2 month I guess, as skilling from 58 to 78 isnt that fast already but to 98....

Gratz and start lifting bro :)) That chicken strength :laugh:

20 strength = 1 health so maximal 1 hp fruit to get in those 2 month I guess, as skilling from 58 to 78 isnt that fast already but to 98....

With big turnover to 98 is doable for sure, will take a bit longer than 2 months perhaps :girl: but it for sure will go faster than shooting the same gun over and over. And dont forget the Melee related skills that he undoubtedly ate abundantly but which will boost his HP much faster than the attributes.

as for stamina - did the most easy missions, is 36 that low? :) it is true that I stopped doing iron missions at one point
strength - 98 sounds unrealistic, my observation is that the attributes basically stop progressing @ 90 for sure the case for intelligence, assuming its the same for all? i tried to get some strength once since I thought getting to 80 would be easy but dropped it realizing how slow it was
have indeed got some melee related skills from eating some chips + missions like everyone else concerned with their hp :) melee combat 6238
With big turnover to 98 is doable for sure, will take a bit longer than 2 months perhaps :girl: but it for sure will go faster than shooting the same gun over and over. And dont forget the Melee related skills that he undoubtedly ate abundantly but which will boost his HP much faster than the attributes.

Would you mind posting the points of your health giving skills? I'm just curious how you got to 350. :eyecrazy:

GZ! :) Btw, what is your lowest skill in your highest profession?

Gratz!!! You are a skilling beast and I really enjoy your quest for 2k in ALL skills.

WOW really nice grinding :)

Big Gratz to those achievement :cool:

approximates
handgun 22
rifle 16.5
weapon handling 13.4
combat sense, serendipity, reflexes 12
courage, coolness 11
athletics 10.5
dexterity 10
commando 9.5
perception 9.2
mining, prospecting 7.5
melee 6
drilling, surveying 4.7
rest 3
Would you mind posting the points of your health giving skills? I'm just curious how you got to 350. :eyecrazy:

that would be intuition @ 7k

Gz on the achievement I will died without getting close to 300hps and I have 210.

Anyway how much is ur level prospector?

Best m8 and keep it rolling...

Congratulations Smilgs, that is some really impressive Evader skills. I'm assuming you're using a mod resto chip on those osseos?

Anyway how much is ur level prospector?
Congratulations Smilgs, that is some really impressive Evader skills. I'm assuming you're using a mod resto chip on those osseos?
with minimal armor you need a healer with a modfap using reload buff, and even then you will die from time to time
Ok. :) Would be nice to see what happens when all skills are over 10k... ;)
Sadly attributes will screw things up, but still... :silly2:
at some point we will see, won't be too soon though :)

with minimal armor you need a healer with a modfap using reload buff, and even then you will die from time to time

at some point we will see, won't be too soon though :)

Level 65?

Noob heheh

Back