ATH: Killian Longsword 57471ped 2014

morfoc

Alpha
Society
AF-RFC
MORFOC AS SERBAN
hi , i post my old ATH 2015 for remember good period :wtg::yay::yay:.
long time crafting groover and longsword and finnaly pay it :yay:

edit : after see 666lyst help me :woot:

GL all

Last edited:
I remember that one! Big gratz on it, and I'm still looking to get a Killian ATH myself
(hopefully larger!)! :thumbup: :cool:

hi , i post my old ATH 2014 for remember good period :wtg::yay::yay:.

30th Jan 2015 but that's nitpicking.

If this is the first time youve posted it, then you took 2 years, but the answer is still the same:

Congratulations!! :wtg:

Gratz!

I got an ATH once... and then I woke up. :laugh:

i waiting for posting , because i've deposit very large for take it and lost very more after :eyecrazy:

i waiting for posting , because i've deposit very large for take it and lost very more after :eyecrazy:

You know if i hit something like that id give up lvl 13 amps condition crafting and just go back to normal stuff and invest it in some kit :D But then again thats why i haven't got anything like that :mad: normally my lost ped goes to henry baby oxide :rolleyes:

You know if i hit something like that id give up lvl 13 amps condition crafting and just go back to normal stuff and invest it in some kit :D But then again thats why i haven't got anything like that :mad: normally my lost ped goes to henry baby oxide :rolleyes:

Funny you say that as all he does is complain about how everyone else takes all of his loses.

and very late grats to the OP :)

normaly i take it at jano AP blueprint after mega big run failed and i try my last peds at longword and take it my return back. :woot:

Funny you say that as all he does is complain about how everyone else takes all of his loses.

and very late grats to the OP :)

Heh thing is you generally do see it that way lol seen it a few times myself when pretty much the exact amount i lost someone gained pretty much. Maybe i should moan but ba i just log of for months these days hit ma wallet or the players gaining ;)

But anyways gratz on your belated ath :D

Gz mate, definately one to remember..:eyecrazy:

I clicked my Killian Longsword bp from scratch up to QR 65 now...

Im barely getting Global´s, it never managed to HoF....

..but i still didnt make free toilet paper out of it.

Hamster effect probably.

is my first 5k+ at this blueprint in 10year and up qr 0 to 100 condi with nothing good . 95% of my BPs up in condition with nothing :laugh:

Yeah, i also fear i have to skill it further to the finish Line.

It´s the pesky crab of my bp´s atm.

But everyone that skilled theirs up themselfs might understand why i do not want to let go.

We already went through so much pain together, hehe. :eyecrazy:

Back