Selling: Mayhem Scintillator Viridian

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
Hey all,

On February 28th I'll receive this gun. It is for sale and will be sold asap.

Stats are as follows:
Laser Pistol
Max Damage: 65
Attacks/Min: 79 (88 until patch)
Range: 36m
DPS: 85.75
DPP: 4.2428
Increased CH Chance: 1%
Recommended Level: 95

I would absolutely keep this gun if I didn't already have a tier 10 gun. I'm still considering it if I can't get fair market value.

SOLD

Thanks,
Star

Last edited:
i offer SB (50k like u write/wrote) for it - so your "fair market value" should be reached, since it is the S/B.

Last edited:
If MA decided by a change of heart not to lower the attack speed, I would say this gun is worth over 100k. I'd then want more of course (or keep it).

Im a bit confused. Did I see incorrect numbers for this gun posted earlier? Isn't the eco/dps on this inferior to a MM after the speed gets decreased and it is about equal with MM at current reload speed?

Please correct me if I'm wrong here.

Im a bit confused. Did I see incorrect numbers for this gun posted earlier? Isn't the eco on this inferior to a MM after the speed gets decreased and it is about equal with MM at current reload speed?

Please correct me if I'm wrong here.

yes its confusing, but i know that mindark said will correct stats , but not said which ones,

i assume its apm and range, taht not effect eco of a gun. Just dps

They announced that they will change the stats according to the first post about the weapons....so the uses will be decreased..and maybe one or two more things..

Bump it up....

Bump it up....

2 new offers received

SOLD - For more than 50k sorry LOVE :)

Back