Gremlin Upgrade Mission...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
regarding: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ative-to-EST&p=3537825&viewfull=1#post3537825

and all of the upgrades over at http://www.planetcalypso.com/planet-calypso/gameplay/upgrade-missions/

Come on Mindark! Bring on the Gremlin Armor upgrade Mission!...

P.s. an upgrade mission for the armors, and weapons in the webshop would be nice too!... Love that Kong gun, but would love it more if it could be upgraded to have a bit more kick. You got the Bukin gun to upgrade, so we know you got it in you...

Instead of just turning in random looted crap, maybe give some more crafted stuff a purpose here? Lots of old school blueprints are fairly useless and could use a few more uses.

Last edited:
Reactions: San
Focus blow and evade for everyone and not account bound!

Imp and Mod Pixie!

Totally yes, just not before I got my set complete ;)

yes..and this time let it upgrade it with evade bonus NOT the dodge one

yes..and this time let it upgrade it with evade bonus NOT the dodge one
well absolutely, after all vigi is more meant for bots and pvp with those extra points in burn, etc.

Would rather see Shogun but I'm biased ;)

While I said yes above, I think this one is not as easy to decide about as it looks. Stats are almost interchangeable with Viceroy and the original sets have found a careful balance by the difference that the latter is not tradeabe. I have no idea if another direct competitor, only this time the other way around, is a good idea or not.

I would rather lean towards complementing instead of competing. Strong acid protection is a niche not well covered and I'd much like an upgraded Gremlin to go in that direction, e.g. with stats more like Stolen Imperium which can't proliferate anyway. Taken to the extreme, make 3 upgrade steps (Adjusted, Improved, Modified) with a multiplier on the original's acid protection, i.e. 24, 36, 48 with the remaining figures pulled up only moderately. This will be more specialized while Adj.-Mod. Viceroy remains very much universal. I believe this would be popular for obvious applications and they can very well coexist.

I'd much rather see an upgrade to shogun or ghost. A gremlin upgrade would destroy arkadia underground again and with so many gremlin sets out there, the materials would cost a fortune due to high mark up

While your at it MA bring in the merry mayhem and supremacy upgrade missions ... For umm scientific reasons yeah.

Yeah I'd love Goblin upgrade mission! :yay:
Also upgrade mission for the often forgotten Valiant set. :rolleyes:
And if (see page 1 of topic) Adj. Pixie upgrade mission then same for Adj. Musca. ;)

But realistically CDF armor set upgrade mission should also be offered to complement Adj. Bukin :wise:

Last edited:
I'd much prefer they upgrade a sexier armor.

Perfected Vigi/Nemesis anyone?

Or how about some love to the newbies, easy/fun upgrade missions for CDF Scout Armor (another awesome looking armor, I wish it was worth equipping). Kill 100,000 Punies to upgrade it! :laugh:

I'd much prefer they upgrade a sexier armor.

Perfected Vigi/Nemesis anyone?

Or how about some love to the newbies, easy/fun upgrade missions for CDF Scout Armor (another awesome looking armor, I wish it was worth equipping). Kill 100,000 Punies to upgrade it! :laugh:

To kill 100k of punies, it damn-wellbetter be an upgrade with better stats than Angel and bonuses like Ares Ring Perfected!!!!!!

Back