Votes: 13 65.0%
  • just an idiot :D

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status

urza

Hey hey,
first time poster, bla bla, i have been playing few years and bla bla, i really like bla bla. :)

but...

Sometimes i sit in camp icarus and chat with new players, who just started the game. Its a thing you can do without losing ped and not gaining any. Just giving them small tips and tricks they should do :wise: , fly them into better sweating areas and chill.

There was one new player, who wanted to add me into her friendlist, i accepted it, (guess i can help some in future. :) ) I spoke with her few times, answered all kind of weird guestions, what ever rookies normally ask. Then she asked about mining, is it worth it etc,, i decided that i BORROW, my rookie terramaster for her, so she can try it cheap. She sure knew that i was just borrowing it. She came back once with some lysterium and oil, i bought them with insane mu, just to help. It was less than 10peds, not much.

And then, suddenly, she ignored me, and i was like :scratch2:

I tried to contact her many times, no answer. Today i asked one other player to contact her and say, i want my terramaster back. Her reply:

[Jeenas Jeeny Andersons]: that was a fair trade, how i can give it back , that guy is crazy,

Fair trade? eh? :scratch2:

So, i went to camp next to ARK space station, because i knew she was coming to space. She was offering taxi to RT. So i waited. Her Sleipnir shows up, and i move towards. She instantly understood, what is going on :rolleyes: Quad attacking sleipnir, i felt so low, but i destroyed her sleip two times, just so she unignores me and i can speak with her. She sure unignored me, after she teleported back to ARK from station, and i saw a message in Arktrade,

[#arktrade] [Jeenas Jeeny Andersons]: WTB Kismet Light Laser(L)
Weapons? :ahh:

Soon after, she came back to space, next to me, with her brand new quad+weapons. Started chatting:

Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: what is up ?
urza: give back my terramaster and we are cool
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: i won`t give you any think :D i like this fight
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: and i keep in it
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: i got lasers to
urza: sure
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: :D whana go for a fight ?
urza: yes
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: cool :D
urza: you are a bad person, thats why i shoot you, im no pirate
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: you are a bad person
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: and a pirate
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: you whant my looot
urza: no, you stole terramaster from me, i said, i borrow it and i want it back
urza: im not interested about your poor loot
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: i did not stole any think you trade with me
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: that was a fair trade
urza: its fair if somebody gives you something for free?
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: was not free
urza: so, how much did you paid for it?
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: you got a short mind ?
urza: i can contact MA so they can give log files about the 'fair' trade
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: dude, you trade it with me
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: = fair
urza: so how much did you paid for it?
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: you told me to dance for it
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: so i did
urza: are you for real?
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: yep:D
urza: right...
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: il just ignore you :* do what you like
urza: ok
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: i snet you kisses :D
urza: just send the terramaster
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: no, its fun, i like this fight, :)
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: =))) you are stupid
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: you know that
urza: ye, im, coz i borrow stuff for gypsis
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: =))) good couse you know the fact that your stupid
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: next time don`t make other giveaway free
urza: ye, just give back my terramaster and you will never hear me again
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: to look cool
urza: so you admit that you stole it
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: you trade it
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: for a dance =))
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: pervert
urza: no, you just admit your theft and i shall report it to ma
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: =)) dude you got no brains
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: ignore

Oh well, guess MA doesnt care about it, but its always nice to threat people. :rolleyes:

After this, i took my camping gear back, made a nice fire, some marshmallows and nice book. I camped next to station and she tried to,, well i dont know what she tried to, with her new weapons, but she tried. And after 3 kills i think:

Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: i wonder how much peds your willing to Throw =)) couse your kinda idiot =)))
urza: i get skills from this :E
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: i could get a warp,. or teleport to arkadia =)) no way
urza: sure sure
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: il pay 5 peds to repair =))) you will pay 10k on ammo =)))
urza: ye well, your money will run out faster than mine
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: =)) you know i got 200 peds ammo, still i wont shoot you =))
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: come noob
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: i do getm ore skills then you do =)))
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: i make a report by the way , what you do its against terms and condition of game
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: thats harasment,
urza: ye, i dont care
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: you payd lot more then your stupid item
urza: its not about money, its about principle
urza: would be easier for you, if you just give the terramaster back
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: i don`t have it dude, you trade it, that`s not aagainst rulls you made a trade with me
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: bouth accept
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: thats done and it was 1 month ago
urza: ye, but i also said i borrow it
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: dude , you can say what ever you trade it
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: DOT
urza: if you dont have it, you go and get new one
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: you go get a new one
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: quad
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: then il get you another
urza: new quad for you? :D
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: tell i`m lower on TT couse of you , and lost some oil
urza: ye, thats what you get when you come to space
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: and i`m harase
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: by you cose you whan`t your stupid item back
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: afther one month
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: go kill yourself
urza: i have asked it many times
urza: but you chose to ignore me
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: i did not got any of your mesages
urza: sure :D
urza: thats not an argument, i have tried to get hold of you long time now, but you have ignored me
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: dude , come kill me more, you stinck :D 1 ped 3 shots , :)) come
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: ??
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: what is wrong ?
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: come on tony
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: =)))
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: you can do it
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: NOSS
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: ahahahaha
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: eat dust nooob
urza: noob, ye :D
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: =))))
urza: gypsy :DDD
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: dude you give somthing for free then you fight to get back
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: and harrased me
urza: i have never given anything for free
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: you do that to a woman
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: you did
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: lol
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: when we trade was for free, you give it for free
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: eat dust :">
Jeenas Jeeny Andersons: i hope you will get banned,

She seems to be pretty proud of herself...

Ya, im an idiot, actually im an super idiot, because i knew that she is from Romania. That should have been "my spider sense is tingling" :yup:

I have borrowed alot stuff with other players, i like to help. And i have always gotten my stuff back. Generally EU players have been cool, always nice to fool aroud, but this. Guess my luck just ran out. :rolleyes:

Why i post this, its a short story about how bad people really are. But for other players, never trust other players and especially Romanians. ( now all romanian players are :mad::scratch2::mad: )

ty

I had a lot to say here but it doesn't seem worth it but I will fault you specifically on painting romanians with a large brush like that. It's like saying don't trust a black person because one some where robbed a bank.

I think that's a typo at the bottom and they meant to say not all Romanians not now

Sorry about your loss. It just adds insult to injury every time you go back and allow her to hang out the cocky victor again. Get another finder while they are still tradable and don't allow this brat to humiliate you any further. Authorities won't help you getting back a $2 or $5 item.

Why this feels so stupid is that we humans are not hard-wired to understand statistics before it bites us in our derriere. It's a numbers game: The probability of some such thing turning bad may be low to unperceivable in your long string of good experiences, but being ever so slightly different from zero, your probability of getting a foul apple one day is always 100% if you just keep going long enough. If I were to do this I might sponsor a tt finder or whatever is easily replaced.

Sad about the bad rep for Romanians. We know our honourable ones but the number of bad reports is an uncomfortable truth. Time will work on that, hopefully.

Ya, im an idiot, actually im an super idiot, because i knew that she is from Romania. That should have been "my spider sense is tingling" :yup:

I have borrowed alot stuff with other players, i like to help. And i have always gotten my stuff back. Generally EU players have been cool, always nice to fool aroud, but this. Guess my luck just ran out. :rolleyes:

Why i post this, its a short story about how bad people really are. But for other players, never trust other players and especially Romanians. ( now all romanian players are :mad::scratch2::mad: )

ty

You're more of an idiot than you actually think you are. It's completely uncalled for just because you got stood up/scammed by a romanian, in any case that doesn't mean that your "spider(?)" senses should tingle or moreover all romanian player are in one way or another. And there are plenty of examples ingame of romanian players that actually inspired other players.

I know there are scammers/shady players all over the world but you don't see me or other players naming/shaming a whole country, that's just beyond stupid.

Never ever put all ppl into the same pot!:wise:

You're more of an idiot than you actually think you are. It's completely uncalled for just because you got stood up/scammed by a romanian, in any case that doesn't mean that your "spider(?)" senses should tingle or moreover all romanian player are in one way or another. And there are plenty of examples ingame of romanian players that actually inspired other players.

I know there are scammers/shady players all over the world but you don't see me or other players naming/shaming a whole country, that's just beyond stupid.

I got scammed for 1k ped from a Romanian, funny he acted just like this guy did... Strange how alike this guy talks compared to the one who scammed me.

never trust other players and especially Romanians.

I've had my share of trouble with Romanians, Germans, Swedes, Russians, Poles, Americans and French.

On the other hand, I've never had any problem with people from Andorra, Trinidad&Tobago and Tuvalu. I guess all the people are great in those countries. :laugh:

Baseline bias. Google that.

Hey hey,
Why i post this, its a short story about how bad people really are. But for other players, never trust other players and especially Romanians.
ty

I gather that English is a second language for urza & I think that what he actually means is
"Never trust other players, even Romanians"

No. He's clearly saying don't trust others and even more so romanians.

Borrow/lend items/peds to other players? Its your own fault. I see thread after thread how people don't get their stuff back, but just stop and think about it. Why in the first place would you lend your items to some one know you only know in game? Also assuming all Romanians are like this is jut ignorant and childish...

urza, I dont think you are a 'super idiot' or an 'idiot' so I couldn't vote.

You have learnt an important life lesson though, not everyone in Entropia is nice and the same is true in RL. That's why some fraudsters phone you up pretending to be from companies whether it be Virgin Media, Microsoft or whoever to get your personal information and then use it to steal from you.

What comes around, goes around though (as the saying goes) and karma tends to give them a nice slap when it does.

:trout:

Yup your an idiot, and don't tar all Romanians with the same brush...

However, I do love that you took this fight to space :cool: a proper duel on the basis of morals, that's fab!

That bullshit about F Avas dancing for free shit gives me the heebie jeebies. There are some shitty people in the game, I've met a fair few myself! But thankfully I like to hope that they are out numbered by the nice people, so try not to let them interfere with your game play :)

Last edited:
No amount of scolding can do away with the fact that it's in the nature of all creatures to connect bad experiences with group properties. We wouldn't exist otherwise. It takes a conscious effort to break through the primordial layer in our now more complex world.

No. He's clearly saying don't trust others and even more so romanians.

I gather you don't like Romanians that much either then as it is good manners to use a capital letter for names of peoples & countries

moderator.jpg

Title is funny, because it's accurate.

2.13 - Scamming Accusation

:locked:

Status
Back