closEUp - team loot tracker

Teiwaz Storm

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Teiwaz Storm Ing
long_logo.jpg

Get intimate with hunting...

closEUp is a tool for Entropia Universe players, aimed primarily at hunters, especially those who hunt in a teams.
It helps to track distribution of obtained loot, allowing you to easily estimate each team member's effort and therefore aiding with decision about splitting non-stackable loot items.

closEUp evolved over the years, starting from a simple script run after Team Hunt, going through several iterations of add-ons and changes, finally becoming what you just see.
Hopefully this is not the end of its lifecycle. Given some spare time and enough motivation it may evolve even further.

In current form, closEUp provides you with:

• Combat - compact summary of live offensive and defensive hunting statistics
  • Team - tracking of all team activities, split in four sections:
    • All Loot - shows all loot items and their total quantities, each item generate chart showing distribution
    • Member Loot - shows selected member's loot items with amount and share of total amount
    • Team System Messages - shows who died, left team, disconnected and similar messages
    • Team Chat - never again miss team chat (if you still refuse to use VoiceComm that is)
  • Status Bar - do not miss system messages, such as item tiered, item getting close to being unusable, your last waypoint etc.
  • Controls - be in control seat with those three buttons:
    • Start - decide when you want to start tracking - works across all views
    • Stop - stop tracking when needed - works across all views
    • Clear - clear current view, Combat or Team, depending where you are at
      You might want to continue tracking your Combat stats but reset Team tracking after some members leave or others join

If you have any issues with using closEUp or find any errors, please contact me and let me know about it.
Any feedback is appreciated, thanks in advance!

All Rights Reserved © 2013-2017 Teiwaz Storm Ing

Download Current Version 3.0.0
SHA256: 1ef12f9e33c19d80cf77de7124db56a5e74d3467f5d1a758c3de12cd227e20b2
Virus Total Scan

Hi, guys,

I noticed that there is a need for this kind of tool, I had it for years but it was rather not suitable for general release. I decided to change what I have and came up with this tool.
I know this is by far not the best looking app, nor it have all whistles and bells, however I am not aware of any other similar tool available publicly, therefore here you go...

Keep in mind that I do all work on it in my spare time, and all future updates will be made and released only if I have time and motivation to do it. So don't push it like you constantly do with MA ;)

Please post any questions, feedback and comments about your experience and any issues with using closEUp.
I'm sure some bugs exist as I did not had a chance to test it in all situations (due to developing and not playing ;p).
Also I'm not native english speaker so feel free to be a grammar police.

I hope this will be useful for at least few of you,
Tei

Last edited:
Screenshot of the tools look please.

Back