signature_pcf.jpg

Mobs:

• Agronaut (Scouts - Leaders)

• Merps (Alpha - Stalkers)

Mining:

Ores: Langotz, Zanerium, Gold, Cumbriz, Narcanisum, Belkar, Lanorium

EnMatters: Angelic Grit, Force Nexus, Acid Root, Growth Molecules

Biggest Global so far: Mod Merp 3 934 PED Tue, 14 Mar 2017 15:18:47

Look for weekly events (Register in-game)

All your globals count towards Big Industries Rewards (Register @ Entropialife.com)

Last edited:
that_freaking_cold_place_19184_51617_pcf.jpg

That Freaking Cold Place [191, 515]
Max Size Merps & Small Neconu

COME HUNT THE MOD MERP

Great for mining also. Plenty of space to run free of mobs.

Now you finally your Merps and Neconu will count towards Big Industries Rewards!

Weekly Events In-Game

Big Industry Partner - Register on Entropia Life

Coming in April: The MOD Merp Jackpot !!!

Ores & Enmatters:

Angelic Grit, Force Nexus, Devil's Tail, Growth Molecules, Acid Root, Henren Stems
Lanorium, Cumbriz, Belkar, Narcanisum, Caldorite, Gold

Ahh. I wondered which area was the real cold place. Looks like your name change request broke every area. Now we know who to blame! Haha jk. Goodluck and enjoy the free publicity we all know your la name now

Ahh. I wondered which area was the real cold place. Looks like your name change request broke every area. Now we know who to blame! Haha jk. Goodluck and enjoy the free publicity we all know your la name now

LOL. Yea, MA said that it should all be fixed soon. It looked like some of them were fixed earlier and, thank you :)

you should change to mobs that do cold damage in there with a name like that.

you should change to mobs that do cold damage in there with a name like that.

Im patiently waiting for MA to decide to create a new mob and start dropping some more DNA Parts. I think though, by the time that happens all of Entropia Universe will have frozen over :wise:

Daily bump for your Merp and mining needs

Mod Merp 3 934 PED Tue, 14 Mar 2017 15:18:47

Don't forget to sign up with Entropy Life, Big Industry Events

Good day mate, we haven't met in-game or through any other affiliation. Was just hoping you wouldn't mind that I stole your creative LA title for my RL location in this forum's profile, because I only recently moved and the moniker couldn't be any more fitting for the new place. This on top of the laughs about their screw-up upon introduction :D

Free bump & good luck with your LA!

Good day mate, we haven't met in-game or through any other affiliation. Was just hoping you wouldn't mind that I stole your creative LA title for my RL location in this forum's profile, because I only recently moved and the moniker couldn't be any more fitting for the new place. This on top of the laughs about their screw-up upon introduction :D

Free bump & good luck with your LA!

Awesome :wtg:

Come on out and get some Big Merps!!! The Mod Merps are waiting for you. Dont forget to sign up for the Big Industries Events also @ http://www.entropialife.com/Events.aspx

Mod Merps running around. Get them!! Soon Mod Merp bonus event is coming.

Biggest Global so far: Mod Merp 3 934 PED Tue, 14 Mar 2017 15:18:47​

Keep coming out for all you Merp needs. Great for Bronze mission, great for Iron mission too. Don't waste time in those non looting Youngs! Come get some loot, Alpha - Mod Merps here. Bring yourself, bring a friend, bring your Society. Great for small opals hunts, rocket launcher skilling, and even melee skilling.

Win rewards with Big Industries on EntropiaLife. Com

Come get some!!!!

that_freaking_cold_place_19184_51617_pcf.jpg

That Freaking Cold Place [191, 515]
Max Size Merps

COME HUNT THE MOD MERP

Biggest Global so far: Mod Merp 3 934 PED Tue, 14 Mar 2017 15:18:47

Great for mining also. Plenty of space to run free of mobs.

Now you finally your Merps will count towards Big Industries Rewards!

Weekly Events In-Game

Big Industry Partner - Register on Entropia Life

Bronze Merp Challenge
  • Objective: Kill 10000 Merp of Old maturity or higher
  • Reward: Psyche (60 Tokens) and Inflict Melee Damage (eq. 1.25 PED implant) or
  • Psyche (60 Tokens) and Rifle (eq. 2.25 PED implant) or
  • Psyche (60 Tokens) and Handgun (eq. 2.25 PED implant) or
  • Psyche (60 Tokens) and Courage (eq. 1.25 PED implant) or
  • Inflict Melee Damage (eq. 11.25 PED implant) or
  • Rifle (eq. 17.63 PED implant) or
  • Handgun (eq. 17.63 PED implant) or
  • Courage (eq. 11.25 PED implant)

Im going to hunt at the BEST BIG MERP LA, That Freaking Cold Place!! Check it out..

That Freaking Cold Place Wants you!!

Big Merps and HOFs await you!!!

Come on out and Hunt the Mod Merps !!!

Seems the Big Merps and Large Argonauts are living well together. There is now a plentiful spawn of:

Merps Old Alpha-Stalkers (Few Mod Merps)
Argonauts Guardian-Leaders

These spawns are great for your Bronze and Silver Hunting Challenges. Don't forget all your globals count towards Bug Industry Rewards, register at Entropialife.com

Any comments or suggestions for this LA please feel free to contact me. If hunting picks up I will probably purchase a TP to make the journey easier.

Take break from those silly eomon and LTs, come on out and hunt some Big Argonauts and Merps!!!

Most loot wins event, kicking off soon. Register in-game.

Bump for a great LA. Go try out the new mix of Agronaut Scouts-Leaders and Merps Alpha-Stalkers. Decent for mining also.

Dropping tax down to 2.5% all week through Sunday! Come on out and give it a try!

Back