Server Downtime for Maintenance

Have we ever gotten a version update that wasn't postponed? :laugh:

Is the mayhem guns gonna be released this update??

The Version Update that will include the Battle Simulator prototype has been postponed to a later date.
That's fine with me. Actually, I was wondering if it's possible to select whether I want this download or not, like with planet data. I would prefer to add it at a date of my own choosing, current reason being bandwidth cost.

That's fine with me. Actually, I was wondering if it's possible to select whether I want this download or not, like with planet data. I would prefer to add it at a date of my own choosing, current reason being bandwidth cost.

What poor unforsaken part of this earth still charges for bandwidth? That's horrible man I feel bad for you. I mean i legitimately go through over 10 terabyte a month... I'd be paying tens of thousands were you live.

What poor unforsaken part of this earth still charges for bandwidth? That's horrible man I feel bad for you. I mean i legitimately go through over 10 terabyte a month... I'd be paying tens of thousands were you live.

Mobile G3 in tiny village 70 km from town in Northern Sweden, 12 GB for 399 SEK. Works surprisingly well actually, just volume is a bummer. For downloads I have to haul my laptop to the next free hotspot. But fiber optics is announced, digging to start this fall. I chose to move out here...

Mobile G3 in tiny village 70 km from town in Northern Sweden, 12 GB for 399 SEK. Works surprisingly well actually, just volume is a bummer. For downloads I have to haul my laptop to the next free hotspot. But fiber optics is announced, digging to start this fall. I chose to move out here...

Not bad at all. Cheaper then my rates I pay 20 USD for 6 GB on my cell. I do notice it's faster too. I didn't choose my frozen hellhole where I live though so I'm sure your place is great. BTW I think I made you go off topic. Hehe

Reactions: San
Australia and New Zealand

Having lived the past 10 years in New Zealand, then Australia, I can say that both countries still have data caps on their broadband at a fraction of the speeds available here in the USA and at 2 or sometimes 3 times the cost. It's crazy.

I loved moving back to the USA for the reasonably priced rocking fast internet with no data cap.

Back