Battle Simulator Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=2]Battle Simulator Update[/h] Due to unexpected disturbances within the Entropia Universe Dungeon System the Battle Simulator release has unfortunately been delayed for one week (March 7).

Originally Posted Here

So does this mean the entire VU is delayed or just this part of it?:scratch2:

Good maybe next week it will be half as bugged then. :laugh:

considering that the battlesim was the whole VU then yes its postponed (the whole thing).

You do realise unexpected disturbances is worse then saying whatever the real reason is? Saying you need more time to work on it is better. But some unforseen thing slowed it down? That's poor planning and unprofessional

All the coders forgot the Nintendo Switch comes out on the 3rd and don't want competition lol. They also all want time off to play the new Zelda or whatever on the console so they all called in sick for work on the 3rd.

From what I gather.. the vu is a platform update.. which is this. Then a pp vu a month later.

You do realise unexpected disturbances is worse then saying whatever the real reason is? Saying you need more time to work on it is better. But some unforseen thing slowed it down? That's poor planning and unprofessional

[h=2]
Battle Simulator Update[/h] ... disturbances within the Entropia Universe Dungeon System ...

I guess mobs in simulator won't have aggro range right now, as it appears elsewhere.
Which wouldn't make it fun as designed, so its impossible to launch it yet...

Almost certain the issues will be regarding getting two avatars into the same instance (i.e. using a "virtual team").

Back