Buying: lvl 100 250 hp

mike jones

Stalker
buy lvl 100 avatar with 250 hp if you selling out let me know thx.

I got 1 with 283 HP and lvl 122. and 510k skills.:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

If you want take contakt so i can see what to do with my items and gear and you can get full info about my avatar. skills and so on. :)

Sorry i have 284.5 HP.

Last edited:
aren't avatar sales against ToU rules? I'm assuming you're talking about purchasing the skills of said avatar..

Sale of Ava

Funny you ask that. Ask Support and wait for the very cryptic response you will get back.

They don't really answer the question.

So, to be honest, I don't know for certain, but I do know of plenty of people who have sold their Ava's, I just don't know quite how it all works behind the scenes, and to me is too much of a risk of getting your account locked after you spend all that money.

I hope someone who knows details will chime in.

Cheers.

Its a shame people have to sell whole avatars.. wish MA would make ESI more available so that skills can be transferred without losing 90% of the value of the avatar to markup on ESI and 100% outlaw the sales of avatars again.

If you compare sales volume between now and 10 years ago, ESIs sell at one TENTH the volume of what they did, even though people put on skills faster than ever now. Something needs to be done, otherwise you'll continue to see avatars you used to know and trust be owned by completely different people, which 100% decreases my trust in the safety of the in game economy.

Well Said!

Its a shame people have to sell whole avatars.. wish MA would make ESI more available so that skills can be transferred without losing 90% of the value of the avatar to markup on ESI and 100% outlaw the sales of avatars again.

If you compare sales volume between now and 10 years ago, ESIs sell at one TENTH the volume of what they did, even though people put on skills faster than ever now. Something needs to be done, otherwise you'll continue to see avatars you used to know and trust be owned by completely different people, which 100% decreases my trust in the safety of the in game economy.

Completely Agree! Very well said.. :yay:

aren't avatar sales against ToU rules? I'm assuming you're talking about purchasing the skills of said avatar..
I've heard that before, but what would they do if they find out someone sold an avatar? Lock it? If they did that, the chances of the person who bought the avatar continuing to play and deposit are very low I would think. Certainly much lower than if they allow the person to keep playing with the avatar they bought.

All I know of the game, and the letters MA has been sent to players that the sale is ok and that MA wil monitor the sale and change your avatar account the right player, but MA takes no responsibility of the seller to get their money for the avatar.
The sale and purchase of the avatar can our lawyers always take care of so that no one will be fooled.:) Because a avatar with this skills will the sale price be 15.000 - 20.000 or up to 25.000 $

Last edited:

No selling whole avatar then can the new owner of the avatar play with it or stripping it of skills if he/she wants that.
But the now player has to know only 1 avatar in the game play if MA says yes to that he/she can have more avatars in game play because there is players with more then 1 avatar who MA knows of.

Yes thats true " people put on skills faster than ever now " but the drop rate on ESI are less than ever. its not in balance...whay..i think MA tryes to make it harder for players to go out from the game.

Maybe I should actually read the ToU..

I remember one player getting a response and posting it on PCF.. I think the basics of the response was that it's discouraged... but they don't punish for it.

Back