Society
Hardcore
Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
got some for sale.
Let me know what you need.
msg ingame
ty

:yup::yup:

I can buy some if the price is right, but u never response to my pm anyway. So let me know

I can buy some if the price is right, but u never response to my pm anyway. So let me know

Dude stop neg reg me.
Understand game functions such as Ignore avatar.I would respond if I SEE WHAT YOU MSG ME.
In short.You are ingored ingame and i can't see what you msg me.

Dude stop neg reg me.
Understand game functions such as Ignore avatar.I would respond if I SEE WHAT YOU MSG ME.
In short.You are ingored ingame and i can't see what you msg me.

sure, if it annoys u that u dont see my messiges, dont ignore me ;) i was in this case able to buy some esi;s and it seemed u wanted to get rid of em. not nagging u just trying to buy stuff u sell cuz i thought that was the purpes of this place. becide if u pm me why i am ignored then i woult know

sure, if it annoys u that u dont see my messiges, dont ignore me ;) i was in this case able to buy some esi;s and it seemed u wanted to get rid of em. not nagging u just trying to buy stuff u sell cuz i thought that was the purpes of this place. becide if u pm me why i am ignored then i woult know

inglis iz hart

inglis iz hart

donno what u just sayd. but thats not my problem. i only wanted to buy somethin of u. making a scene by ignoring a buyer is up to u if u do it or not. gl

LOL Hypocrite! Also, allow me the curtesy of helping with your Angu1i5h: "Because if you PM me why I was ignored, then I would know."

becide if u pm me why i am ignored then i woult know

Back