Selling: A Clue

Wow! I must be crazy uber rich guys!

Oh yea, you definitely are man. What do you eat for each meal if I may ask? I was trying to even imagine what 3 meals a day at $20 would look like for a week. My breakfasts are typically like, $2 at most, usually around $0.30 for some milk and cereal or eggs and toast. What does $20 get you in home cooked meals? You can't possibly eat out for 3 meals a day.

Living cost is uber high here that's the main reason. I usually eat milk and cereal for breakfast as well, around $0.65. Lunch and dinner usually $5 to $25 each, depends on if I cook at home or eat out. The most I've spent for a meal was $84 on a steak at a restaurant. It was alright, I could probably cook similarly at home for $25.

RIP PED Card! I meant, RIP wallet! :D

Oh yea, you definitely are man. What do you eat for each meal if I may ask? I was trying to even imagine what 3 meals a day at $20 would look like for a week. My breakfasts are typically like, $2 at most, usually around $0.30 for some milk and cereal or eggs and toast. What does $20 get you in home cooked meals? You can't possibly eat out for 3 meals a day.

Free Clue part 2:

I never buy ammo by the shot, I always buy it in bulk before consuming it individually per shot.

seems to be crapnel:confused:

seems to be crapnel:confused:

While in theory I could value that at 101%, I am a melee user and do not need it.
I also value words such as "crapnel", "Drumpf", and "Killary" much less than many would be humorists.

However the main problem stems back to the lack of quantity stated making it completely impossible to find the ped value over the previous bid which was a task YOU were supposed to have done.

When the hell did you find a clue?
What loots clues? Please don't tell me blue.
Does clue stack? It seems you have a few of them.
Is the clue (L), how much pec per use?
Did you fruit test clue?
If I had a clue, how many uses per minute?
Is clue lootable? Pirates should never get a clue.

While I appreciate free clues....I hope you realize the auction history on clues is now hosed.

I Wish I had a clue, I cannot bid, but I could trade an answer, true.

Would you be willing to trade truth for a clue?

are you able to place a price on truth?

While in theory I could value that at 101%, I am a melee user and do not need it.
I also value words such as "crapnel", "Drumpf", and "Killary" much less than many would be humorists.

However the main problem stems back to the lack of quantity stated making it completely impossible to find the ped value over the previous bid which was a task YOU were supposed to have done.

What about Obummer?

I started playing again recently and still have a clue in storage. Accepting offers.

Back