Selling: A Clue

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
No Starting Bid
No Buyout

Auction Ends when I am satisfied with the value.

No limit to bid increments except 1.
You must value your bid higher than the previous bid.
To bid you must post the value in peds and pec you believe your bid to be over the previous bid.

Example: (previous bid of 50ped)

"I bid 5500pec which is 5.00ped more than the previous bid."

"I bid weapon X which I believe to be worth 75ped which is 20.00ped more than the previous bid."

*10 Day Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with the Clue upon receipt.

1 Nova Fragment (0.001 Pec.)

:)

hello,

i bid 1.00ped+ 1 nova Fragment (0.001pec) which is 1 ped more than previous bid

Cheers

Last edited:
I will bid 111 peds and 1 nova whoch is exactly 110 peds more than previous bid

/Soko

/Soko

im_out.gif

:eyecrazy:

What are the Clue's stats? How many Clues in game currently? Can they be amped?

I bid a Guess, which is an estimate higher than the last bid

/Soko
Money back guarantee? I'm down. I bid 200 ped which is approx 89 ped more than the previous bid.

With so many clueless players in this game you would think the bidding would be going higher..

Come on people, Get a Clue!

I think it was Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with the Candlestick.

2 shits more than the mustard stain above.

The only value I see in this offer is in the pi.

So when is the auction over?

If you are interested in pies, I bid one Cornish Pasty + 1 Nova

I've made a 200 ped bid previously. Pretty sure all your bids are less than 200 ped.

I don't know if this is a joke or serious but either way if your going to joke around at least do it properly and do a bid that is over 200 ped.

Like 200 ped And one Cornish Pasty.

Or 200 ped and 3.14 vowel. I mean come on you lazy fucks.

Money back guarantee? I'm down. I bid 200 ped which is approx 89 ped more than the previous bid.

Since we're allowed it seems to use maths symbols, I'll start my bid calculation at the square root of the last bid

sqrt of 200 = 14.142 ped

I think it was Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with the Candlestick.

I value cluedo reference at 1 pec

2 shits more than the mustard stain above.

A mastermesh shit must be worth 1 ped each so that's another 2 ped.

2 fucks more than the guy above where no fucks given.

Now fucks are quite valuable, but a paper fuck without pictures is rather immaterial, so lets say 6 ped a fuck, that's 12 ped more

The only value I see in this offer is in the pi.

Then add in pi which equates to: 0.5! squared x 4 = 3.14159

My bid is: 14.142 + 0.01 + 2 + 12 + 3.142 = 31.294 ped + 1 pec

Rick

Since we're allowed it seems to use maths symbols, I'll start my bid calculation at the square root of the last bid

sqrt of 200 = 14.142 ped

I value cluedo reference at 1 pec

A mastermesh shit must be worth 1 ped each so that's another 2 ped.

Now fucks are quite valuable, but a paper fuck without pictures is rather immaterial, so lets say 6 ped a fuck, that's 12 ped more

Then add in pi which equates to: 0.05! squared x 4 = 3.14159

My bid is: 14.142 + 0.01 + 2 + 12 + 3.142 = 31.294 ped + 1 pec

Rick
Still less then 200... I don't think people get the spirit of the bidding higher then the previous bid. We must really need a clue if the forum can't even figure this shit out.

I don't know if this is a joke or serious

That might your problem.

Next time you personally attack me with name calling (this is the 2nd that I've spotted), you will know about it.

That might your problem.

Next time you personally attack me with name calling (this is the 2nd), you will know about it.

LOL okay moron. I'm openly insulting you and your mother. Your mom so stupid she made a you. :D

Come get me big scary mega. Lmfao

I've made a 200 ped bid previously. Pretty sure all your bids are less than 200 ped.

I don't know if this is a joke or serious but either way if your going to joke around at least do it properly and do a bid that is over 200 ped.

Like 200 ped And one Cornish Pasty.

Or 200 ped and 3.14 vowel. I mean come on you lazy fucks.
Pretty the meal I ate before the last post was more than 200 peds in value... Nothing like a sixty dollar shit. ;)

Pretty the meal I ate before the last post was more than 200 peds in value... Nothing like a sixty dollar shit. ;)
Most meals are more then 200 ped. But it's still highest bid so no need for me to raise it till someone else does :p. With a money back guarantee can't go wrong even if this is a joke ima win the auction lol

Most meals are more then 200 ped.

Ill give you an unrelated Clue for free. And in fairness since it was not announced that other clues existed in the opening post I will make it public for everyone who wants it.

If your average meal is over 200ped, you are very uneco even in a first world country.

I usually eat meals <20ped and often <10.

Lets say I average 20ped per meal three times a day.

That is 540ped per day you could be saving or 16,200ped per month or 316,320,240 ped per year o.0

Stop bidding on unknown clues and start playing your life more eco!

Did I hear FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE stuff? :)

Ill give you an unrelated Clue for free. And in fairness since it was not announced that other clues existed in the opening post I will make it public for everyone who wants it.

If your average meal is over 200ped, you are very uneco even in a first world country.

That is 540ped per day you could be saving or 16,200ped per month or 316,320,240 ped per year o.0

Well I don't pay money directly for meals unless going out to a resteraunt or something. That is what I meant by that.
When cooking the food myself yes it's much cheaper but it don't view it as a transaction for food as the transaction was previously completed when I bought the raw materials for the meal.

But yea if each meal was $20 then that'd be a crazy rich man's life lol

Free Clue part 2:

When cooking the food myself yes it's much cheaper but it don't view it as a transaction for food as the transaction was previously completed when I bought the raw materials for the meal.

I never buy ammo by the shot, I always buy it in bulk before consuming it individually per shot.

Free Clue part 2:

I never buy ammo by the shot, I always buy it in bulk before consuming it individually per shot.

Always? You never go out with your significant other? My other half likes going out way too much lol.

Back