Enhancer break rate according to turnover and shot rate changes

Enhancer break rate should be only based on damage. If so all the weapons can use enhancer i.e. you should take forever to break an enhancer on M2201 :yay:

looks like I trailed this in the wrong direction
the below consumption rate was true but then was changed
my last measurement was 0.00046 per shot break rate ~ 1 in 2200 shots
assuming this is around the "normal" rate
there is quite some variance say 2000 to 5400 per shot according to rates mentioned, 5400 probably having way less dps?
but most of the guns in the same dps range seem to be in 2000 to 2800 range
so comparing a gun that has 43 spm, with one that has 86 spm around same dps thus turnover
the enhancer break rate will be 2x lower on the 40 spm gun
how the ... does that make sense?
and if it does how is it that MA is still releasing high spm guns?
last time i checked, for modmerc it is 1 in 1000 shots per tier

Do I get this right?

You don't like that not every gun is awesome with enhancers? :scratch2:
Why should every gun be same effective with enhancers?

And why shouldnt MA release fast guns that have other good things in stats than enhancers.

If you ask to have "fair" enhancer use for every gun, next step would be to put eco of every gun in game equal. Would you like that? ;)

But I agree with you about that dark zone above 100rpm. This should be solved asap.

looks like I trailed this in the wrong direction
the below consumption rate was true but then was changed
my last measurement was 0.00046 per shot break rate ~ 1 in 2200 shots
assuming this is around the "normal" rate
there is quite some variance say 2000 to 5400 per shot according to rates mentioned, 5400 probably having way less dps?
but most of the guns in the same dps range seem to be in 2000 to 2800 range
so comparing a gun that has 43 spm, with one that has 86 spm around same dps thus turnover
the enhancer break rate will be 2x lower on the 40 spm gun
how the ... does that make sense?
and if it does how is it that MA is still releasing high spm guns?

Imo this is just pro/cons of weapons. When you buy a gun you take it into account when buying. All weapons have good and bad sides. Changing stats just to make a good weapon even better doesn't make any sense to me atleast. IMK breakrate is high also but that's mostly due to eco it seems. I'm fine with that tho since it has other pro's and I did know about the enhancer breakrate when I bought it ^^

i still think it would be better to based it on turnover, as enhancers usage correlates them directly to turnover and every other thing is based on turnover
however, in any case it would be way better if properties would be clearly announced on the item stats. this goes for enhancer consumption, dpp, damage over 100spm on top of what is currently displayed
* then indeed people could chose the gun without being misinformed
* not so easy to change without taking notice
Imo this is just pro/cons of weapons. When you buy a gun you take it into account when buying. All weapons have good and bad sides. Changing stats just to make a good weapon even better doesn't make any sense to me atleast. IMK breakrate is high also but that's mostly due to eco it seems. I'm fine with that tho since it has other pro's and I did know about the enhancer breakrate when I bought it ^^

i still think it would be better to based it on turnover, as enhancers usage correlates them directly to turnover and every other thing is based on turnover
however, in any case it would be way better if properties would be clearly announced on the item stats. this goes for enhancer consumption, dpp, damage over 100spm on top of what is currently displayed
* then indeed people could chose the gun without being misinformed
* not so easy to change without taking notice

I disagree. I think thats the beauty of the game to find stuff yourself. Obviously we have wikipedia and all that but its all player effort which shows how great the comunity is.
We would just lose all fun in "unknown" if everything is shown already.

/Soko

it might be fun if you have good friends who tell you the stats or lend you every possible gun to try and find them out for yourself. for the rest of us antisocial types, there is no fun in it whatsoever.
for me its not about beauty but some transparency when you are putting 5000$ or more on the table, to know what you are getting into
I disagree. I think thats the beauty of the game to find stuff yourself. Obviously we have wikipedia and all that but its all player effort which shows how great the comunity is.
We would just lose all fun in "unknown" if everything is shown already.

So we need something to compare that to, forgo didn't say what his break rate was. And is that dmg or acc?

ops forgot to mention , was acc

just wanted to mention that in my experience the enhancer cinsumption (of acc enh) is higher with EST, so definitely some correlation with the dmg dealt

Yeah it sucks...
If they would remove enh, buffs, amps... put same decay, range and ammo consumption, it would be great. Oh wait, they did that, it's called battle simulator :)

it has a reason my i287 is t3.9 & I NEVER use enhancers..
way cheaper to just use an L gun

WTG MA

Back