Advanced animal brush bp UL

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos

This bp is UL and at 100 qr

What would you think this bp is worth? Also good offers (no resellers) are welcome by pm or ingame

worth much less now than it used to be since the L brushes are in the webshop.

worth much less now than it used to be since the L brushes are in the webshop.

Ah didnt know that, what pricetag would you give it though?

Ah didnt know that, what pricetag would you give it though?

You didn't know because it's wrong. The Animal Brush Lite (L) is one item in the Platinum Starter Pack, which will have a negligible impact on the price.

You didn't know because it's wrong. The Animal Brush Lite (L) is one item in the Platinum Starter Pack, which will have a negligible impact on the price.

Thank you for clarifying Oleg :)

no one got an idea?

I'll pay 1k :)

It would be hard to say. There are L blueprints of this one which are expensive and better to use.
Having an UL one would be nice to fill the book, but i would much rather go for the L BP's when they come up for sale.

At an estimate i would say maybe around 1K ped since it is full QR. Although you wont see me buying it off you for that much...well not until i decide to finish that BP book and cant find a low QR BP of it... even then would still be unsure as to whether i would pay that much for it.

Not much of use for it. The demand of advanced animal brushes is well covered by the L bps. I know quite a few of those brushes travel to trade terminal, as they are very hard to sell (someone buys first you list on auction, then you list another, then the buyer discovers that theres no real use for those brushes and undercuts your price, no one buys it with a week, will list it for 100% sb and it will sell for 101%.. boom markup down.)
Materials also require big hassle to get (usually not enough for decent price on auction so you will most likely pay too much for some of the ingredients) and after that, consider 90% tt back from tt input... Not profit bp. And not gamblers bp (as gamblers have many better choices, with higher tt per click and lower markup input)

I myself would be happy to sell it for 1k peds if i had one, but most likely i would first put it on auction for 500SB and 2500BO and then strangle myself.. why didnt i accept this 1k offer i had on forum, when the same guy wins the auction for 700peds.

This bp is UL and at 100 qr

What would you think this bp is worth? Also good offers (no resellers) are welcome by pm or ingame

A couple of the mats are at highish mu, I believe, so the bp would not be clicked 'for fun'.
I only used my brush on brand new pets a few times then just moved to leaving them to develop slowly. It probably needs someone who regularly uses brushes to know their proper value, and thus the value of an unl bp for them, so no guess from my side, sorry. But GL anyway!

serious question: whats t he brush used for? i thought it got useless after they changed the whole pet stuff a while back :O

serious question: whats t he brush used for? i thought it got useless after they changed the whole pet stuff a while back :O

its pretty much just to rise the affection and the mood ...

Back