Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Navi Ninja Jacket

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roz Farstar

Guardian
Roslyn Kaz Farstar

1) Vedacore Ninja Jacket 2) Tiarak Ninja Jacket 3) Sea wraith Ninja Jacket 4) Navi Ninja Jacket

Pick which Ninja Jacket you think looks best. Keep in mind this particular Ninja Jacket is for male avatars only.
If you think some other design would look even better, feel free to share your opinion.

Last edited:
I like vedacore texture but it looks kinda weird on clothes. Tiarak... well, can't go wrong with tiarak, but black is so omnipresent nowadays, it's the new orange and lacks spice. Third reminds me of a crumpled cellophane bag :). Fourth is a pimp style indeed, but it looks fresh and I like how the texture is arranged.

3 th or 4th imo and with some colors on it

Thanks everyone! keep the votes and opinions coming. The plan is to make which ever Ninja Jacket gets the most votes.

Prancer texture on anything available in game!

None of the above.

Given it seems to have non-standard orientation of the texture, I'd try some textures that don't look good on common clothes, e.g. Caly timber (horizontal on most clothes) - midastree, bigwig or even stinktree; I don't believe firn looks good on anything though. :)

Looks like the Tiarak Ninja Jacket won the poll!

If anyone is interested in it, you can check it out in my Port Atlantis Mall Shop :cool:

I'll vote for what I want to see a (M) wearing

Back