need a new Gold Card Reader...

Tycoon

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
GenX000 Caveman Tycoon
I lost my Gold Card Reader, and I sent in a support case over 2 weeks ago asking how to get a new one, but they never responded! (I got an e-mail saying they got my message and usually respond within 48 hours)...

The forums are usually a better source for help anyway, so can someone tell me what to do? :ahh:

I lost my Gold Card Reader, and I sent in a support case over 2 weeks ago asking how to get a new one, but they never responded! (I got an e-mail saying they got my message and usually respond within 48 hours)...

The forums are usually a better source for help anyway, so can someone tell me what to do? :ahh:

I asked about a replacement Gold card on 30 Sep 2016, I received it in mid October 2016.

I put my support request in Category: Account and fund transfer / Subcategory: Gold Card

Does this help in any way?

Deactivate GC and use 2-factor instead? I did precisely that via support in January this year. The whole process took me 12 hours, starting from typing the support case.

screen_shot_2017-03-05_at_4.18.08_pm.jpg

I had an issue for 5 months with mine, then it finally died.

Managed to switch to the 2 factor pretty easy after sending some documents.

Unfortunately when I finally got a response it did not seem that the card reader would be an option going forward.

Had a similar issue so I sent another support case and asked them to de-activate my gold card temporarily so I could play. They responded pretty quick.

Good luck!

Try the new app maybe, its pretty great!

GL, took me 8 months to get mine.

Have had some GC problems in the past, always received response very quick.
Only one time it took longer, that was when my card reader broke, right befor christmas, replacement happend mid January, but thats maybe because MA employees have had some christmas holidays, too.

I contacted support asking them to remove my GC when I lost it, i supplied pictures of my ID and they fixed it within 5 minutes from sending the support case... Not sure why it is taking so long for you.. wrong category on the support case perhaps?

If you don't get a reply within a short while, try contacting them via the live chat on entropiauniverse.com

I think my GC is on its way out and was thinking about switching (reluctantly) to the app, but I didn't know I'd have to send them ID. What do they accept? I don't have a valid passport or drivers licence so I have a bad feeling this could be much harder than it needs to be.

I think my GC is on its way out and was thinking about switching (reluctantly) to the app, but I didn't know I'd have to send them ID. What do they accept? I don't have a valid passport or drivers licence so I have a bad feeling this could be much harder than it needs to be.

If you have the goldcard and it is working then you can simply enable the app and be done with the goldcard. No need to send any ID.

If you have the goldcard and it is working then you can simply enable the app and be done with the goldcard. No need to send any ID.

Ah OK, I probably shouldn't wait till it completely breaks then.

Ah OK, I probably shouldn't wait till it completely breaks then.

Let me know how it goes Oleg, I am in the same situation but I am afraid this will be a fuck up to change to the app :p

I can post you mine if it still working...when first one died i ordered a new one but simply havent registered it. Pm me here or send me an email if my mailbox is full on pcf.

I asked about a replacement Gold card on 30 Sep 2016, I received it in mid October 2016.

I put my support request in Category: Account and fund transfer / Subcategory: Gold Card

Does this help in any way?

I thought I couldn't log in on their site without a GC, so I been sending my messages to general support without being attached to my account...

but yeah, I logged in and sent the case in like you suggested and they responded within 12 hours, and 3 hours after that responded again saying they sent out a card reader and it's on the way!...

(and so far doesn't look like they charged me for it, but my account info may be old by now, so we'll see how it turns out... I'll post results when it arrives!)

thanks Mega! :beerchug:

I contacted support asking them to remove my GC when I lost it, i supplied pictures of my ID and they fixed it within 5 minutes from sending the support case... Not sure why it is taking so long for you.. wrong category on the support case perhaps?

If you don't get a reply within a short while, try contacting them via the live chat on entropiauniverse.com

Live chat?

I got a new / replacment GC reader within a few weeks last year, no issue at all!

At last! Justification for keeping the my old reader when the batteries started going and I ordered a second one!
...and the old one worked fine with new batteries. ;)

so, update...

I got my package, they sent me not 1, but 2 new card readers and they didn't charge me! :yay:

happy day! :yup:

Back