Servers are Down

Thanks Bertha!
Just +repped you for all your hard bot work.

Reactions: San
If our perceived real world is virtual, we never seem to noticed when they take the servers down.

Or maybe as we're only aware of our own reality, that's the reason for sleep. Data backup maybe, and mainframe fixes. Maybe we have our own server each, and nothing exists until we either see it or interact with it.

The purpose of consciousness, has always been my greatest question, maybe it's the only way to create 'new' consciousness's via the creation of babies.

Rick

If our perceived real world is virtual, we never seem to noticed when they take the servers down.

Or maybe as we're only aware of our own reality, that's the reason for sleep. Data backup maybe, and mainframe fixes. Maybe we have our own server each, and nothing exists until we either see it or interact with it.

The purpose of consciousness, has always been my greatest question, maybe it's the only way to create 'new' consciousness's via the creation of babies.

Rick

Your body is just a TV monitor. It doesn't know when it is on or of. Or where does the signal/consciousness comes from. And when the TV brakes where does the signal goes. I'm going back to my Zen garden to meditate :smoke:

Downloaded update and now it is in maintenance mode.

Any ideas what we get this time ?

Looks like the biggest update was system and Arkadia with Calypso coming in at only 17mb.. and space 0 :(

Rick

Damn, that's to deep so early in the morning .
You've been watching the matrix again?
Or are you on any kind of medication perhaps? :smoke:

Maybe we have our own server each, and nothing exists until we either see it or interact with it.

The idea of Solipsism brings a whole other level of comedy to internet discussions/arguments.

I didnt get any weapons in the battle simulator, tried pressing all keys but ended up dying. Tried it twice but the same thing happened. Something is off, atleast for me.

Damn, that's to deep so early in the morning .
You've been watching the matrix again?
Or are you on any kind of medication perhaps? :smoke:

I was trying to crack a maths problem a few years ago, so for once in my life I tried some of that medication and tried to concentrate very hard on the problem.

Unfortunately two other things happened, (because I never had the skills or experience to totally control it), the first was kissing a certain part of a womans anatomy appeared to be like licking the size of a "dinner plate" (I kid you not), the second was I got terribly paranoid for about 3 weeks, and thought spiders are found in houses to monitor us, and they were the devil watching my pc monitor and stealing my maths progress.

So.....never again. that paranoia is something I never want to experience again.

On the plus side though, everything appeared to be completely clear when trying to crack the maths problem, but the data my brain was receiving was too much too quick. I just couldn't process and remember what I was learning. It was like something out of Indiana Jones were all the those crystal alien brains were transferring data to the German woman brain.

I guess our monkey brains, are not quite well evolved, or I'm too stupid.

Rick

Unfortunately two other things happened, (because I never had the skills or experience to totally control it), the first was kissing a certain part of a womans anatomy appeared to be like licking the size of a "dinner plate" (I kid you not), ...

:lolup:

you sure it wasnt my mother in law you're talking about? :laugh:

Back