Known issue notice regarding the Battle Simulator and Buffs

i kinda agree with oleg on this one. and i really dont see where anyone could have problems finishing the course? it is really really easy and if u just want to finish it and dont want the best time then basically everyone should be able to complete it in nearly every run after a few tries to figure out the mechanics.

What the utter shit is going on.

I think someone (perhaps many others) need to realise competition inherently means inequality; otherwise there would be no differentiation and 1st and last place would be separated by luck alone.

There's plenty of day-1 noobs, mid levels, and high skilled that will try the batsim once and decide it's not for them (too bad at FPS games, too random, whatever).

There's plenty of day-1 noobs, mid levels, and high skilled that will try the batsim and find it's a lot of fun and they can do well.

Btw, watch a stream of myself or any of the other top-10 players. We may be separated by random luck, but the 1-2min differences to the rest is not. And that's a good thing - competition is healthy.

(PSPS - Let's not use the 4chan RSS feed rage of the year argument of feminism here, wanker).

Btw, watch a stream of myself or any of the other top-10 players. We may be separated by random luck, but the 1-2min differences to the rest is not. And that's a good thing - competition is healthy.
Would you be so kind as to create a clip/video for us to watch when you are not live? Your twitch page only has two 30s clips you standing doing nothing, presumably from right after running.
I've only seen Akiran's video (that RickEngland linked), but I'd like to see a sub-9 minute run. THANKS!

Would you be so kind as to create a clip/video for us to watch when you are not live? Your twitch page only has two 30s clips you standing doing nothing, presumably from right after running.
I've only seen Akiran's video (that RickEngland linked), but I'd like to see a sub-9 minute run. THANKS!

All streams are simultaneously broadcast and recorded on youtube; my channel link is:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG4-oAfWDJoYFuuvF_yzvEg

This morning's run has my new fastest time, 8:07, on the following video:

Time: 07:30 -> 16:05.

Back