Manufacturing Iron missions

NPV

Alpha
Banned
Naming Policy Violation
Hi

probably wished/suggested 100 times, but I'll add another :)

Succesffully Craft 100 Generic Leather, 500 Generic Leather, 1000, 5000, 10000. You get the point.

Copy-paste the whole thing for whatever you see fit. Manufacturing skill specific rewards to whatever you are crafting. Easy enough!

PS! Do not add explosive projectile mission :p

Last edited:
That's the mission Naming! You just keep making posts until your fingers go numb and you'll get a little rewardy. Only one thousand nine hundred and eighty four posts to go! Great work so far!

That's the mission Naming! You just keep making posts until your fingers go numb and you'll get a little rewardy. Only one thousand nine hundred and eighty four posts to go! Great work so far!

:confused:

This could be cool for miners as well :)

This could be cool for miners as well :)

Miners and hunters have irons, crafters should too!

+it will add markup to many mined/hunted resources.

crafting iron missions would be nice too....but the prob is that is would be likely with an product which is aargghhhh...e.g. generic texture,unsellable weapons

with products for there would be also a market like.......explosives,enhancer,finder,conductors iron would be nice

If there's any markup on the item you'll see it disappear the second a mission is put on it, better to stick to tt fodder for missions.

Wait, we need EP mission, I can't find any of those other mats in the tt!

crafting iron missions would be nice too....but the prob is that is would be likely with an product which is aargghhhh...e.g. generic texture,unsellable weapons

we still craft generic texture, jester and other useless stuff for blueprints, skill, daily etc. it would be great to have iron chain for manufacturers. you could actually get extra skill bonus from mission, since you TT product anyway.

I see no reason why crafters should get the short stick. Hunters and miners have mission, we crafters want it too!

crafting missions yeah. but id do 10 times the stages as crafting has fastest turnover it should have most attempts needed as well

crafting missions yeah. but id do 10 times the stages as crafting has fastest turnover it should have most attempts needed as well

could work like Monria Irons, that can be repeated forever. Not sure about forever, but someone has completed Shoggoth iron 4 times already, soo I guess forever :)

I think this issue should be pushed more. I know MA is very happy with EP clicking, but think from other angle. New players instead TT low MU oils/skins, they would go and craft them. More circulated, more profits for MA.

I wish some MA rep would speak up here :)

I like the idea of irons for crafters.

Maybe have irons for components, tools, attachments etc rather than irons for individual items. It is hard enough to sell 100 F-102s after a run let alone 10,000 of the things :D

Maybe have irons for components, tools, attachments etc rather than irons for individual items. It is hard enough to sell 100 F-102s after a run let alone 10,000 of the things :D

yea I feel you on that. I usualy craft a bunch and then sell for 6 months :)

I just sold my last Mir gloves I crafted in 2016 spring :p

balance it with a 'buying f102' mission... for the production line supervisor... make the 'payout' on it similar to the ua thing where it's 101% you get back from the buying mission instead of just TT value. Not as great as a real buyer, but better than the TT.

Also for explosives, we need more instances on every planet like the Billy Bar one on Rocktropia... where you have 3 waves of 2-5 hp mobs or whatever it is... solo instances are great for low end explosive use... put more instances out there for folks to blast away.

Ludwig? Any input on this?

Why are crafters not threated as other professions!

Ludwig? Any input on this?

Why are crafters not threated as other professions!

maybe because crafters already got advantages like the highest turnover per time possible in game and the highest TT gamble possibility

Hi

probably wished/suggested 100 times, but I'll add another :)

Succesffully Craft 100 Generic Leather, 500 Generic Leather, 1000, 5000, 10000. You get the point.

Copy-paste the whole thing for whatever you see fit. Manufacturing skill specific rewards to whatever you are crafting. Easy enough!

Although I agree totally to the idea, your numbers are way to low, for iron mission idea, with this numbers you could finish the mission in 1 day, thats not a IRON man.

Make it 1k - 10k - 100k - 500k - 1mio -5mio - 10mio
Thats IRON :)

maybe because crafters already got advantages like the highest turnover per time possible in game and the highest TT gamble possibility
just balance it out..

Dang it ma, just make a nuke gun tat uses a million explosives so hunters can finally stop bitching about no gun that will do over x ped pet click. Make one use 1 million explosives, another 5 million, another 10 million, etc.

Make an entire line of em... That and make em all crafted... for all skill levels... so that there's equivalent level gun for each of the ep bps out there... and then some... actually go for broke and make it go up even higher than it does now... make it so that there's at least 10 levels of ep bps instead of only 5.

Don't tell me there's no room in the weapon books for it. Lots of spots in Weapon III book says that it's reserved for placeholders or whatnot... put some damn bps in there already... Let's create a whole line of "Boom Boom" guns.

We wanna see a gun that will wipe out an entire race of mob (cover the whole LA, or least half of it) with one click. Give us a 'real' reason to use these autoloot pills, and make a whole line of those too, all crafted, with different radius levels, so that upper level ones match the radius of those upper level grenade guns that will wipe out the entire LA in one click.

Although I agree totally to the idea, your numbers are way to low, for iron mission idea, with this numbers you could finish the mission in 1 day, thats not a IRON man.

Make it 1k - 10k - 100k - 500k - 1mio -5mio - 10mio
Thats IRON :)

Why? Must we cycle more than hunters, miners?

Of course 10k clicks goes really fast, but higher levels welcome with better rewards :)

I want equal playfield. If I cycle 100k on hunting and get 20 ped evade (totaly random numbers, example), let me do same crafting.

Why? Must we cycle more than hunters, miners?

Of course 10k clicks goes really fast, but higher levels welcome with better rewards :)

I want equal playfield. If I cycle 100k on hunting and get 20 ped evade (totaly random numbers, example), let me do same crafting.

you want an equal playing field?
It will never be an equal playing field.
Crafting is a completely different aspect to the game compared to hunting/mining because crafting can be done while being 100% AFK.
For iron mining/hunting you actually need to do something. While for crafting you just have to turn on your PC and press the craft button once.

Hence Iron crafting would mean jack shit. There's zero time investment and dedication (apart from ped dedication) in crafting.

The only thing crafting missions would do is giving away extra bonusses to crafters.

But that's just the opinion of a non crafter (because it's just to passive).

sure mining requires input, but hunting is as same as crafting. I can watch a movie on second screen with min input. Press Next Target is about only activity I do while hunting.

The fact that crafting system is as bad as it is, AFKing, does not mean it's completely different activity. It follows the same ruleset.

So if crafting would be more interactive, requires your active input, Iron Missions would be ok?

EDIT: With G15 I was hunting xxxx on xxxx macro pressing Next Target every 5 seconds with Bukin Blade. Every hour I had to repair/pop lootpill. Super interactive :p

You, sir suggestion post, have to go up until Ludwig blesses us with his answer!

I think crafting missions are so rare because they would all be done automatically..
Buy the mats, put them in the machine and walk away.

I think crafting missions are so rare because they would all be done automatically..
Buy the mats, put them in the machine and walk away.

Yeah, exactly. As I already mentioned above.
That makes the iron mission chain extremely easy. No effort whatsoever. Just buy the mats, switch on the manufacturing terminal, go to work, and as you get home, done!

You can in no way compare this with the mining and hunting missions.
Even with all those fancy macro's or whatever you still cant do it this easily.

Yeah, exactly. As I already mentioned above.
That makes the iron mission chain extremely easy. No effort whatsoever. Just buy the mats, switch on the manufacturing terminal, go to work, and as you get home, done!

You can in no way compare this with the mining and hunting missions.
Even with all those fancy macro's or whatever you still cant do it this easily.

Have you ever crafted something that requires tons of subcomponents? Subcomponents you also craft. You can spend a whole damn day to make 30-50 items. With Iron that requires 10k clicks, tell me, which mob you hunt 30-50 in a day?

You automated thing does not apply here. I want missions where cycled = reward. No matter what activity. Currently crafters do not get rewarded for cycling, why?

Have you ever crafted something that requires tons of subcomponents? Subcomponents you also craft. You can spend a whole damn day to make 30-50 items. With Iron that requires 10k clicks, tell me, which mob you hunt 30-50 in a day?

Well, there are many mobs I hunt 30-50 max in a day.

I want missions where cycled = reward. No matter what activity. Currently crafters do not get rewarded for cycling, why?

Well, I guess thats where we differ in opinions then (which is our good right ofcourse;))
I think activity should be rewarded and not cycling, just as the hunting iron missions.
For example the small mob irons dont cycle a whole lot of ped, but they do require a lot of activity!
But rewards is low since the cycling amount is low.
At big mobs the activity is nearly the same as for small mobs, but the reward is high because the cycling is high.

For crafting doing 10k or 100K doesnt make a difference in activity. You just have to buy more mats to begin with, but thats about the only difference. You can still finish the missions while AFK at work. And being AFK should not be rewarded imo.

AFK at work. And being AFK should not be rewarded imo.

Guess u never use auto tool? Many Hunters just use 3 keys... select next auto tool and loot mob quick keys.... not much there u can't go afk on at least for big health mobs

Guess u never use auto tool? Many Hunters just use 3 keys... select next auto tool and loot mob quick keys.... not much there u can't go afk on at least for big health mobs

Auto fire cannot by far be compared with the manufacturing terminal.
Unless you want to shoot proterons with a tt pistol. :wise:

You still have to be near your keyboard to actually do something.

Back