Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Aio Dakina
    Society
    Veterans
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloisius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jumping works for the hitbox! I'm curious to know if anyone in the known universe actually plays this game in First Person anyways. And oh boy do I hope MA is not going to try VR with this BS pos
    Yes, I only play in 1st person (always have, always will).

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotyk View Post
    I mainly play in first person in real entropia, and I use e to jump. Guess I'm old school

Furthermore, has anyone used any weapon effectively in this instance besides the rocket launcher (1)? The grenade launcher (2) is piss slow and delayed explosion so it makes it incredibly hard to aim and feels slower to kill stuff than rocket launcher, and the rifle? (3) hits like a wet noodle.
    Negatory.

(1) = 160max, 60 reload

(2) = 300max, 30 reload

(3) = 30max, 60 reload

tell me which you gonna use even without the hard to aim issues with grenades.

another addition: id like to have a timer that shows me my actual run time for that run so i can see if im doing better or worse per stage comparing to others without having to maths it out at the end of each stage.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kent OZtwo OpaloMan
    Society
    Vikings Of Entropia
    Images
    Jumping works for the hitbox! I'm curious to know if anyone in the known universe actually plays this game in First Person anyways. And oh boy do I hope MA is not going to try VR with this BS pos
    No sadly we mostly have trolls on the forums these days who haven't played in years. I was kind of laughing at that second remark as well

Items for sale in storage can be found here: OpaloMan's Junk​

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Lizzy Demon Storm
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I'm currently wondering how people are getting those 7 minute runs while the best I can do is around 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy Storm View Post
    I'm currently wondering how people are getting those 7 minute runs while the best I can do is around 11.
    my best is 8:56 now and ive done about 25 BS runs. first of all you need the least amount of missed shots possible, which is kinda hard sometimes as you need to aim above close targets instead of directly on them for whatever reason (hitboxes op MA) and then u just need to run. focus turrets first and moving mobs later. best is if you dont need the heal as that takes away approx 10 seconds

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    First person is the most efficient way.
    I personally don't understand how you can play in third person unless you like to admire surroundings or your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    First person is the most efficient way.
    I personally don't understand how you can play in third person unless you like to admire surroundings or your ass.
    why is the normal hunting in first person more efficient?when you dont do starfe hunting it doesnt matter a single bit, apart from the few mobs where auto shoot doesnt work properly due to fucked up hitboxes i cant see any kind of difference.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Don Roberto Roberto
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    why is the normal hunting in first person more efficient?when you dont do starfe hunting it doesnt matter a single bit, apart from the few mobs where auto shoot doesnt work properly due to fucked up hitboxes i cant see any kind of difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    ... the few mobs where auto shoot doesnt work properly due to fucked up hitboxes...
    this one, and it`s not only a few
    then you can also shoot with ranged weapons from a slightly higher distance in first person mode (manually, NOT autoshoot / autoaim)
    then a few other things...

Quote Originally Posted by Count0 View Post
    this one, and it`s not only a few
    then you can also shoot with ranged weapons from a slightly higher distance in first person mode (manually, NOT autoshoot / autoaim)
    then a few other things...
    well sure the range is a little bit higher BUT you need to hit with every single shot when not auto attacking. if u miss once it doesnt cost ammo but it does make the range gained obsolete.

next thing is maybe the mob can attack once more when autoattacking in third person due to the lower range but when the mob hits u with every 5th attack, that means u get hit 1 extra time per 5 mobs. and i think with select next target and autofire you can cycle a lot faster in third person.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Livius Beyond Godlike
    Society
    Skyfall
    Images
    made 15 BS stuck 3 times , the others .... made me crazy , cannot aim a fucking mob good, the projectils are going thru them , damn .... i lose 2 minutes trying to kill the mobs that are bugged or i miss 20 hits
    Bam ! Iím out !

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast