Need help . . . forgot password

PenelopeLane

Young
Society
Baby Hunters™
Penelope Penny Lane
I have forgot my Entropedia password, and no longer have the email I signed up with. I have sent several emails to support, with no reply; and have tried making a new account, which of course I cannot because already have an account with my avatar name. Anyone have any ideas?

I have forgot my Entropedia password, and no longer have the email I signed up with. I have sent several emails to support, with no reply; and have tried making a new account, which of course I cannot because already have an account with my avatar name. Anyone have any ideas?

If you signed up with your real-life details properly, you can send an e-mail to support with a scan of your drivers licence / ID (showing name & address), and request that you have the account assigned to your new e-mail.

When i forgot i just wrote what ever i could about the account, old passwords etc etc :p GL

Entropedia? Maybe pm Joda?

If you signed up with your real-life details properly, you can send an e-mail to support with a scan of your drivers licence / ID (showing name & address), and request that you have the account assigned to your new e-mail.

It's about Entropedia, not EU.

Back