• 61 and over

Votes: 13 4.3%

• Total voters

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
I'm curious to get an idea of the real-life ages' of EU players.
This is an anonymous poll.

I appreciate you keeping 30 with the 25-30 range, considering I'm 29 and 8 months :D

made my account when i was 16
currently 26...
Time flies..... :scratch2:

49 now but 50 in June , so just made the 45/50 bracket lol

34, better to post now cuz in few months I will be 35 :p :p :laugh:

26 here, onwards to 27 :p

I am plentynine.

This is an important thread. The majority of players are over 25, more over 30, have jobs and want to spend money on gaming. Should the focus be on teenager games like Compet or focus on the main game of EU.

Now 40, made account when 32.

Last edited:
no option for ppl who dont age ? ... 21 forever baby !

I'll be able to live up to my avatar name in a few weeks :)

This is an important thread. The majority of players are over 25, more over 30, have jobs and want to spend money on gaming. Should the focus be on teenager games like Compet or focus on the main game of EU.

This is an important point; the core of EU should be focused at the 30-year market. Not to exclude those who are younger or older, but this is where their key demographic lies (gamers with disposable income).

Additional game stuff like batsim (16-24 age) and estates/houses/farming/etc (40+ age) should continue development but at an appropriate weighting.

(JUST GENERALISING WITH THE AGES THERE DON'T GET TRIGGERED).

Old enough to know better but too young to care! :wtg:

I'm 54 but I don't feel a day over 30.

18 here and started playing when I was 12.

Feel like a kid here agewise

25, started 12 years ago. Soon half my life with PE/EU :dunce:

47... played mostly around 2008-2011 but now I'm back again.:yay:

Gen X, hit Level 40 few months back - thank cod i just missed the millennial generation roll call (there is still hope for some of you). Any ideas for level 40 midlife crises missions ? - meh will be too busy - nvm :smoke:

Old enough to know better,young enough to do it any way..

Started playing when i was 14, 26 now :yay:

This is an important point; the core of EU should be focused at the 30-year market. Not to exclude those who are younger or older, but this is where their key demographic lies (gamers with disposable income).

Additional game stuff like batsim (16-24 age) and estates/houses/farming/etc (40+ age) should continue development but at an appropriate weighting.

(JUST GENERALISING WITH THE AGES THERE DON'T GET TRIGGERED).

....or MA could be reading this to be "We need more focus on the younger players since we have so few of those"

I love that they introduced BatSim, it is a whole new leg to the financial base, even if it is not my kind of thing.

Reactions: Mac
36 according to passport, "manchild" according to wife

....or MA could be reading this to be "We need more focus on the younger players since we have so few of those"

I love that they introduced BatSim, it is a whole new leg to the financial base, even if it is not my kind of thing.

Agree, but they need disposable income too.

made my account when i was 32
currently 41...:yay:

I am 53 now start with this game when i was 42. :)

Back